• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Dishonored i wanted to see how many bodies i could fit inside the boiler on the second floor of the fight club

    Dishonored i wanted to see how many bodies i could fit inside the boiler on the second floor of the fight club


    i wanted to see how many bodies i could fit inside the boiler on the second floor of the fight club

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Hmmm �� Far from stealth but was never detected...

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Do rewired watchtowers count against Ghost?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I know this is a slightly bizarre question, but do you count as being "detected" if you rewire a Watchtower and it opens fire on some guards but you aren't actually directly seen?

    submitted by /u/Marvin_Megavolt
    [link] [comments]

    Kind of disappointed in Dishonored 2, need help!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Huge fan of Dishonored 1. I just finished playing Dishonored 2, I really liked it but at the same time I'm also hugely disappointed.

    I played as Corvo on my first playthrough and mainly did a low chaos / ghost playthrough.

    As Powers I mostly spent points in blink, dark vision and stop time. I got ALL runes in every mission.

    I thought while playing the game I could unlock all the other traits too, like the Rat swarm one or the Possession one.

    However all of a sudden (felt like) I was done in Karnaca and already headed back to Dunwall. I finished the game and I was so disappointed... I was like... was that it? I've blinked my way through the entire game, I didn't do super cool tricks like I saw people do with the pull power that Emily has. I guess I kinda rushed through it? I don't know. I really like the idea of being a ghost and unseen, but I guess I used Blink A LOT.

    Now I want to go for a second playthrough, any tips on how to make a bit more interesting?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Esarus
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing have a small question.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Starting at mission 7 all of the characters are sure something happened with Stilton and his mansion to make Delilah immortal. When in the story did they come to this realization? I don't remember seeing or reading anything about him mentioned, or that Delilah was with him. Did I miss a note or something?

    submitted by /u/PizzaSavior64
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a phone wallpaper of this draw that Emely does to Corvo? I try to make one by myself but it didn't turn that well :/

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    What is this button? Not the tab button but the other one. I feel really stupid

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Corvo’s wrist crossbow

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    I managed to kill every guard at Lady Boyle's party without alerting anyone

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/8ieHXrU.jpg - banquet room, eliminated the overseer, the guard at the stairs, and the guard that walks around this room

    https://i.imgur.com/cesWvqq.jpg - room with the wall of light, eliminated the overseer and the guard with the key

    https://i.imgur.com/GOctHhx.jpg - small room with the fireplace, eliminated the guard that stands near here

    • Hard difficulty
    • I didn't use Bend Time 2 (I'm too lazy to go out and search for the runes most of the time lol), but I did make use of Bend Time 1. Shadow kill obviously. No other powers really matter but I also have Blink 2 and Agility 1.

    This was a pretty interesting challenge, there's crazy amounts of witnesses and without Bend Time 2 it's pretty tricky to avoid getting seen.

    The way I killed the guards in the room with the Wall of Light was to use Bend Time 1, crossbow headshot the guard holding the key, and quickly drop kill the overseer. There's two party guests in white near the guest book but they actually leave after sometime, it's weird. I have no idea what causes them to leave but they seemed to return to the area when these guards die.

    I thought the banquet room guards would be impossible to kill silently because it's so small and there's so many people around but I managed to find an easy way to do it. The dude by the stairs can be killed easily, he was the first guard I killed. The guard that walks around I killed when the overseer left. For some reason the overseer will leave the area if you kill the guards by the Wall of Light, he'll go there and comment on how there's supposed to be a guard there. He'll then return to his post. I waited until nobody was in the hallways, then I swung my sword at the wall to cause everyone to turn to face me, used bend time + blink to get behind the guard, and killed him without being noticed. I waited for the overseer to return and used the same method for him. The angle and positioning can be tricky because of the two dudes in the far corner that don't move but it's possible!

    Fireplace guy was surprisingly tricky because the guests in the corner will hear the stab but at some point he'll warm his hands by the fire and he's out of view of the two people in the corner conversing. As long as there's no maids that come in that's a good time to kill him. For some reason when I finally killed him the guests noticed the sound but didn't get "alerted".

    There's a lone guard in the hallways with the checkerboard floor but he can be easily killed if you just wait for the coast to be clear.

    All the guards upstairs and all the guards outside are easy to take out. I forgot exactly how I killed the Shaw guards but I think I cooked a grenade to take them all out at once. Might have used bend time here as well. Not like it matters these guys are also easy to kill anyway.

    As a bonus I also killed the boat dude because fuck that guy

    As another bonus one of the Boyles I walked byremarked on how attractive the guards were as I was getting all the screenshots, lol

    I doubt I'm the first to do this, I'm just proud of completing this self-imposed challenge. I thought it would be impossible without Bend Time 2 but I got it!

    submitted by /u/moosehoward
    [link] [comments]

    Who made the delilah paintings?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    They are absolutely beautiful and Id love to see more of the artists work

    submitted by /u/Crockett62
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m in the “briefing room” and I in front of the room of sokolov and I found this...? (Sorry for the bad English)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    DOTO Void Conduit black bonecharm

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Anybody know where it would most likely spawn in Death Of The Outsider? It gives you an extra portion of Void Energy.

    submitted by /u/Bobbyl50
    [link] [comments]

    I think death of the outsider wasn’t necessary.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    it spits on daud's redemption arc

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/hosam0680
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment