• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Dishonored Here's my take on Einsbern's Castlevania style with an idle Emily animation

    Dishonored Here's my take on Einsbern's Castlevania style with an idle Emily animation


    Here's my take on Einsbern's Castlevania style with an idle Emily animation

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Continuing on the Disney-fication of Dishonored characters, here is a rendition of my favorite shady priest, Overseer Teague Martin. You’ll have to excuse my undying love for minor characters :’)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    After a few hours of work, I finally solved the Jindosh Riddle \o/ (sorry for the bad colour scheme)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    what are Corvo's flaws?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    we know he is honorable, can fight 3 men at a time, and is good-looking (and i can cite all of these, haha). what would you say are some of his personality flaws?

    submitted by /u/onlyqueeninthenorth
    [link] [comments]

    Does Anybody Remember This Or Did I Make It Up In My Imagination?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    At the end of the first Dishonored you arrive at Kingsparrow Island, and in one of my very early play throughs (high chaos probably) I remember Samuel telling me to get out of the boat and then he says something like "better let them know you're here" and he fires a pistol into the air alerting guards to Corvos location. I've only ever had that once and I've played the game hundreds of times over the years. Does anybody else have knowledge of Samuel doing that or is it a fake memory of mine. Please let me know and also if you remember the requirements to have him do that also please let me know what they are. Thx.

    submitted by /u/OrangeOpium
    [link] [comments]

    Some screenshots I took.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Don’t know what got into my head to do this a while ago but thought it was worth sharing anyways.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Cool dishonored 1 glitch i found on my first playthrough. this is like my 6th PT and wanted to try it again but more extreme. basically i use an arrow to activate the first one then said first one activates the others. same for the grenade.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    I've always wondered what others think and this should be the perfect place to ask

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    What version of Corvo's mask do you overall prefer?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ichhalt159753
    [link] [comments]

    Hilarity shortly ensued...

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    How does time points work in Burglar Expert ?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Hey, i there any way i can lose some of my displayed points when taking to long or on any other way ? Or are the points that are displayed in the mission guaranteed as long as i successfully extract ?

    i heard there are more points for collecting all eggs first and if more guards are awake / alive. does that mean if i kill a guard and extract with 30k+ points i may lose points for that ? or is stuff like guards or time only a bonus ?

    submitted by /u/frozn1991
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment