• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Dishonored The Outsider has finally marked me!

    Dishonored The Outsider has finally marked me!


    The Outsider has finally marked me!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    My mom gave me this after my uncle gave it to her. She thought Corvo was Darth Vader

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Ocean

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    The ambiance of ocean is just amazing in Dishonored 2. Standing on the Dreadful Wale hearing the wind breeze and soaking up the sun, on top of it the ocean and whales in it, it just creates a lively experience.

    submitted by /u/icemansan
    [link] [comments]

    Despite my unsteady hands I think my henna mark of the outsider turned out ok

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Can you gain achievements from missions+ in dishonored 2?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Really not bothered to do whole playthroughs to do some of the more minor achievements, it'd be so helpful if achievements do count.

    submitted by /u/JoeTheDeityKing
    [link] [comments]

    so I lost Aramis Stilton...

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    I alerted the guards when I went back inside the manor so when I decided to go knock him out he was nowhere to be found. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/obiwankenobiv3
    [link] [comments]

    True

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Yeah sex is cool but you ever done mission don't seed and without killing without even knowing?

    submitted by /u/adonoomgalul
    [link] [comments]

    Payback

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Just finished dishonored one....

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    So I just finished the first dishonored... fucking Emily died I have a problem with getting to attached to characters and well, this just sucked! Is there a way to keep that from happening?

    Great game by the way! Can't wait to play the second one!

    submitted by /u/jagerman997
    [link] [comments]

    Shall we gather for whisky and cigars in the rec room tonight?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    How do I do far reach?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I'm trying to play Emily but I just can't cuz that ability is trash

    submitted by /u/wtfdavid-
    [link] [comments]

    Funniest Assassinations in Dishonored?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    I was recently playing through Dishonored 2 again and in the Royal Conservatory mission I got particularly impatient with the flashy ways to assassinate Breanna, so I tossed a whale oil tank at her while she talked with Delilah. Seeing her fly from the explosion and Delilah start screaming in anger was absolutely hilarious.

    Have you finished a target off in a funny or abrupt way?

    submitted by /u/Kumoriel
    [link] [comments]

    (Dishonored 2) Does releasing the hounds count as a kill?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    So in Addermire there's some hounds locked behind some glass. If you release them, and they kill any guards, does it count as a kill for you? I'm doing a ghost/non-lethal run but I feel bad for the doggos.

    Edit: thanks for the answers, unfortunately I totally forgot 2 had a stats section in the pause menu and was too impatient to wait for an answer so I didn't end up doing it. When I do another playthrough ill try to remember to update this.

    submitted by /u/MysticXWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome Dishonored Movie Script

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment