• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    Dishonored Whisky and Cigars by tastytofusoup (Tom Furber)

    Dishonored Whisky and Cigars by tastytofusoup (Tom Furber)


    Whisky and Cigars by tastytofusoup (Tom Furber)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Jindosh's brain go brrr

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I wanted to see what Daud looked like in a Disney like style, and here we are.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    It gave me the big sad.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    My rulebook for the dishonored ttrpg arrived!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Shall we gather?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    MFW I realize I don't have "complete game on high chaos" achievement

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Thought it was cool how both Dishonored 1 and 2 contain small nods to the Thief series =]

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Behind Castle Walls by tastytofusoup

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Could someone please explain *why* did Daud kill the empress?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I've played this game (Dishonored 2012) and I never could understand why...

    Sorry for the dumb question, please no spoilers for Dishonored 2, and Death of the Outsider yet!

    submitted by /u/Disney_Jazzcore
    [link] [comments]

    I’m on the lookout.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    How many hours do you guys have in dishonored games?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I have 351 in first one, 58 in second, 38 in death of the outsider

    submitted by /u/G-e-k-
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if this is relevant but what are thoughts on deathloop Arkane’s next game

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    I'm just asking because this looks like a combination of dishonored and mooncrash and I personally am pretty exited about it, I mean it has a teleport and you got to kill 8 targets before midnight seems pretty interesting and like dishonored to me.

    submitted by /u/2-year-old-edgelord
    [link] [comments]

    Jessamine is underappreciated

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Does anyone feel like there's not enough art of the Empress? Or just not enough of an interest in her? Does anyone wonder what she was like outside of her beauty and love for Corvo? I wish we got a prequel novel or something because I am so, so curious.

    submitted by /u/onlyqueeninthenorth
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 Game-Breaking bug

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Just got the game on PC, played it on console when it came out but I'm having a game breaking bug on mission 1. I got out of the castle, made my way up street and entered the small bar on the left just before the spot where the boat is docked. I go out the back door, take out the two hatters having a conversation, then raid the small area beneath the bar, but as I turn towards the ship deciding whether to swim or sneak past the guards I get a mission failed screen saying "GAME OVER: You've lost a critical ally, Meagan Foster." I was baffled, but figured that maybe if the guards find bodies near the bar then theyd go into combat with her and luckily I had a save from just inside the bar, so I do the exact same thing and it fails me again. I go again and it fails me before I make it to the door. I go back to an earlier autosave and a few seconds after loading (now back in the newspaper building) and I get a fail screen with the same message. Same goes for an even farther back save. So is my save file corrupted? I only found one person through googling that had this issue and they got it way worse, at the asylum mission, and they thought they'd have to just make a new save. Of course they never updated their post to say if they were able to fix it or had to restart the game so if anyone knows I'd be grateful, you'd save me an hour of my life.

    Edit: I was never able to fix the problem, it persisted even when entirely restarting the mission. So far the only fix was to delete all saves and restart the game entirely using the same slot. Kinda ridiculous that the game apparently shipped broken on pc, and though it runs flawlessly now it still has game-breaking bugs 4-5 years later.

    submitted by /u/MysticXWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Could the Abbey reverse engineer a clockwork soldier to assist in their war against the heretics?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Though it's stated that Jindosh is the only person capable of creating the clockwork soldiers but wouldn't the Abbey be able to study a clockwork soldier and eventually uncover how to create their own?

    submitted by /u/TheBeltwayyy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment