• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Dishonored Drew this because I really like this D2 poster.

    Dishonored Drew this because I really like this D2 poster.


    Drew this because I really like this D2 poster.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Is this enough whale oil for the heist?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Applied pencil on top of acrylic paint to achieve the shine, very proud of it!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Is the Dishonored tabletop game out yet?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    I have been looking to purchase the official book online and the places I've found that sell it only offer pre-orders. I looked at the supposed release date and it stated it as Summer 2020. Did I miss the release and they sold out on the books or are we still waiting for the official launch?

    submitted by /u/YariAttano
    [link] [comments]

    Help name the song, please!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    In my first hour of gameplay, so bear with me.

    One of the first missions, when you are walking into the funeral after being given that special ring, I think it is in a palace, what is the name of the song that is playing in the background? I could not find it on the OST. I think it is a real classical song I just can't think of.

    I tried Shazaming it but there was too much dialogue over it.

    Thanks, Peeps.

    submitted by /u/1370055
    [link] [comments]

    Unconscious Bodies

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Lately I have developed this habit of putting unconscious bodies(that I put to sleep) on chairs to make them look they slept on a chair while on duty. What do you do to them sleeping guys ?

    submitted by /u/icemansan
    [link] [comments]

    Finally solved it!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    So I've played dishonoured 2 a few times already, but never bothered trying to solve the riddle since Dust Town is one of my favourite levels so I usually just play through it and find the answers. This time though, I decided that I'd finally take a crack at it. It took a lot time, several pages in a notebook, and some trial and error, but I finally cracked it. I played the level anyway, but it was really satisfying to hear that click. Anyway I was just wondering who else has worked this one out, and how long it took you. Also what method did you use to decipher it? Personally I created several correspondence charts, but I'll admit there's probably an easier way. TLDR: Who else has solved the Jindosh riddle, and how did you do it?

    submitted by /u/Ravenwight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment