• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Dishonored Just chillin'

    Dishonored Just chillin'


    Just chillin'

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    jindosh vibes

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I keep having dreams where this man with black eyes appears and there are strange whales flying around. I tried to paint the man I see. I thought you all would find this interesting.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    The most annoying lines from the City Watch, Overseers and Grand Guard from Dishonored, Dishonored 2 and Death of The Outsider

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    What do you think are the lines that annoy you the most when it comes to fighting the City Watch, Grand Guard and Overseers

    I'll start:

    1. "A-ha! This head of yours is worth it's weight in silver"
    • The guards are completely desperate for money so I never gave them the satisfaction of getting that reward
    1. "I'll feed your heart to the hounds"
    • This line would make me slaughter an entire City Watch battalion as Corvo/Daud
    1. "Think you're scaring me"
    • Duh! Corvo has more fighting experience than the whole Grand Guard and City Watch combined
    1. "I'll read signs from your entrails"
    • I thought that you guys are religious! Seems like some of you want to contact the Outsider once Corvo died in their hands
    1. "I've been fighting scum like you since putting on the uniform/Let me show you how I got my stripes"
    • Corvo, Emily, Daud and Billie are far better fighters than you greedy bastards can ever be

    Besides, They had seen and waded through some deep shit that none of you will ever understand

    submitted by /u/liroiroque478
    [link] [comments]

    I'm quite annoyed with the way they changed Dark Vision in Dishonored 2. The first was clear, permitted to identify fastly the loot and not miss it. The second is like a pulsation, which means sometimes we must stop to look around, and all furniture is white, difficult to see. I prefered green :(

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Whoa what? How is she still alive? I vividly remember killing her in the Brigmore Witches DLC. I just started Dishonored 2 for the very first time and she pops out like she didn't get knifed in the stomach by Daud. If the answer requires me reading a spoiler then nevermind. But I'm shocked O_O

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Dishonored 3 ideas

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    i believe dishonored would be a lot more interesting if we had a protagonist who didn't live in a palace but in the streets of dunwall. that way u could tell a more personal story where the world plays a bigger part,where u get to indulge in the superstitious beliefs of the destitute instead of reading about it in books . honestly i don't believe any of us like dishonored for its main story. its the mystique and surrealism of the world that demands attention.

    submitted by /u/DefaultPain
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 weapon stowing question

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Started my first play through today. Is there a way to only draw your pistol or sword - not at the same time? I'm on pc. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Team-ster
    [link] [comments]

    Realisation

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Today I realised no matter how many times I play this series I can never even come closer to Zevik's gameplay even if I try to copy his strategy around playing a level.

    submitted by /u/icemansan
    [link] [comments]

    What I think of the overseer (every single one of them are unconscious)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Fuck You. I try to finally do a ghost run because it glitched on Daud when I tried the first time and this retard KO'd Overseer falls down the stairs 15 minutes after I leave and breaks his fall with his neck. Fuck you Overseer order. Even in death you somehow shit on the outsider and for that fuck

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Can anyone explain to me how it's considered assault when I was never even detected? I've had more detections in levels from Dishonored 2 and even then it's still not considered assault.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment