• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Dishonored The entire plot in a pic

    Dishonored The entire plot in a pic


    The entire plot in a pic

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    The clockwork soldiers game me PTSD LMAO

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    What a legend.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Does the choice of Corvo or Emily matter?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    I just downloaded Dishonored 2 from game pass and have reached The point where I have to choose between Corvo and Emily, so does my choice matter or can I pick whoever?

    submitted by /u/Finlay1308
    [link] [comments]

    An Overseer apparently using a mark! Check out the left hand.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Any words of advice for my first play through of Dishonored 2??

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Was Corvo always revealed as Emily's father?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    I don't know if my memory is failing me but I don't remember anywhere in the original Dishonored someone mentioning that Corvo was Emily's father. Was it hinted or something or it was something the player should piece together? I replayed the PS4 remake and Emily never calls Corvo "Father". I remember The Corroded Man as the first time I officially felt like their were family (to the point of Corvo giving Emily's boyfriend a hard time).

    submitted by /u/Robo-Piluke
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 - once in combat, can you parry then do non-lethal takedown?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Going back to the original and can't remember what is and isn't possible.

    First question, can you parry then do a non-lethal takedown when NPC is off-balance?

    Second question, can you do a drop assassination but do it in a non-lethal way?

    Any other suggestions of good moves outside the normal choke from behind and sleep dart?

    submitted by /u/fox94610
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 - anyway to check "detected" status from menus

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    I'm trying to do a - zero detections play through on D1. Is there any way to check, like say, the number of detection in the game UI (menus) at any time?

    One time I had completed a level without being seen and was a little upset to find one detection in the stats ONLY AT THE END. I had no idea when it happened. For all I know it happened in the 30 seconds of the level. To be able to check "seen" at anytime during the level would be super useful.

    Follow up question: when you hear the piano string sound "wring" does that count as a detection? I choked a guy out and hid him, no one saw me, but when the other guard noticed the guard's absence, it made the piano sound. Does that count as a "detection" (even though I wan't seen)?

    submitted by /u/fox94610
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play the game with all the skills unlocked and without worrying about mana?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I finished the first Dishonored game and I loved it but I would very much like to play every part without thinking about my mana, and I want to have access to all the skills in any part I play. Does any of you guys have any idea of how I can do it? If so, please let me know!

    (Sorry for no flair, I don't have any idea of which flair would fit with that quesiton.)

    submitted by /u/selalepark
    [link] [comments]

    what is the most annoying thing out of theses

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Dishonored 1 - anyway to turn off the tiny dot in the middle of the screen?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    I don't see a toggle in the menu UI, but maybe, maybe? Trying to get immersive and the dot is not helping.

    Xbox One - "Dishonored Definitive Edition"

    submitted by /u/fox94610
    [link] [comments]

    Run this one by me Dishonoured experts.. (Fairly lengthy)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Edit: I realise I spelt Dishonoured weirdly, I'm British I can't help it.

    The game in question is Dishonoured Definitive Edition for Xbox One.

    I decide it'd be cool to revisit this game for a no kills and ghost play-through. [Mild spoilers of first mission ahead]

    Beginning in the prison, I choke out the guard that's stood directly in-front of the entrance after you leave your cell. I'm unsure of whether rats eating bodies counts as a kill, because I don't know if it's been patched in this version as others have claimed it has from my googling before deciding to post here - so with this knowledge I place him off the ground on the 'bed' in the cell.

    I go past the other two guards without doing anything to them. I take the key from the next guy and leave him too, and open the door to the interrogation room. I choke out the guy on the landing above it and place his sleeping body in the safe room with the door shut.

    I leave the next two alone, before coming to the room with the large door ripe for exploding.

    I choke out everybody in these next two rooms, some go in the office type rooms with all doors shut, the next two go in the trash bin with the lid shut.

    Everybody else for the rest of the level is left alone, apart from a sleeping dart for the one guy that is part of the drop assassination tutorial.

    Now for the Mission Stats: Ghost is a tick. Low Chaos, no dead or unconscious bodies found. No alarms rung. No Civs killed.

    1 hostile killed.

    Sorry, huh?

    I've played the mission twice now, the second time even more meticulous, and the result was the exact same.

    Can anybody help before I lose my mind?

    submitted by /u/SP9419
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not crazy good with art but here’s quick drawing of an envisioned.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Dishonored 1 - Level 1 Coldridge Prison - first room - is pipe accessible?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    There is a pipe with a U bend in it. It look like a way to "take the high road", but I've been unable to jump on it from the the top of wall that separates the first room (no guards) with the second room (has 3 guards). Is the U in the pipe, the game developers' way of saying "sorry pal, this is not the pipe you are looking for".

    submitted by /u/fox94610
    [link] [comments]

    Going insane - isn't this sound effect in Dishonored?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    It's from Black Ops 2 so endgame spoilers for that but - at 3:53, I swear to god isn't this sound effect used in Dishonored 1 somewhere? I feel like I'm going crazy trying to remember where exactly it's from or if it even is at all. Anyone recognise it?

    submitted by /u/BlueSoup10
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 - hanging PA speaker mantle-able?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Dishonored 1 - hanging PA speaker mantle-able?

    Are these things good for anything? Every time I mantle it, I end up falling off. It seems like I should be able to stand on the pole at the top. When I mantle, it does a climb animation like I'm going to stay at the top, then I fall off. Is there some button combo? I've tried double A (xbox) and single.

    https://preview.redd.it/im7fp49haki51.jpg?width=2016&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c56eff4a3da46c7cfdfc92cf7a66d07a42b21a44

    submitted by /u/fox94610
    [link] [comments]

    Grand Palace on map

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Is there a map somewhere in the game where we can point to the Grand Palace ?

    submitted by /u/icemansan
    [link] [comments]

    Not trying to be political but this reminds me of that level in D2 where you find that Overseer outpost and they’re preaching in the street

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment