• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Dishonored My own Stealth + High Chaos version on the Dust District level from Dishonored 2, I took me a while to do so, please enjoy

    Dishonored My own Stealth + High Chaos version on the Dust District level from Dishonored 2, I took me a while to do so, please enjoy


    My own Stealth + High Chaos version on the Dust District level from Dishonored 2, I took me a while to do so, please enjoy

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    I’m no professional, but my cosplay is finally managing to come together!!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    uh that’s not supposed to happen

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    The Outsider walks among us.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Aramis Stilton’s Home

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    I think that Mr. Stilton's home, this level did not receive its due appreciation and recognition. Just look at the level design how one can go back and forth in time to collect coins etc and perform the tasks, just amazing.

    submitted by /u/icemansan
    [link] [comments]

    Is Dishonored 2 a bad game?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I recently bought it because I've always been interested in stealth-like games. Never played a Dishonored before, so I asked a friend and he told me that it only had good graphics. So, I wanted to ask opinions on the game, any backfeed is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/I_Frog
    [link] [comments]

    Think I can run death of the outsider w a GTX 950?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    I just finished 1&2 and was blown away. I'm only 1 gig short of dedicated vram on my graphics card . If I can't tweak it to work I'll just do a corvo run I guess. That's for the insight gents!

    submitted by /u/mcideez
    [link] [comments]

    I need help at a 0 kill run

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    so i just bought the game and i love it but there is one mayor problem in the mission "high overseer cambell" i get a kill for no reason i have done the mission twice already and still got a kill out of thin air is that a bug or am i unaware what counts as a kill in the game pls help thx im advance

    submitted by /u/renad67
    [link] [comments]

    Out of curiosity, who is your favourite protagonist?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    My husband used his laser and made me a keychain. I love it!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Is there any mod for flying around the map?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    So I wanted to make a model of the duke's grand palace and I wanted to see ti from every angle, including from above. Is there any mod that allows you to fly around the map like in minecraft?

    submitted by /u/notaserialkiller_69
    [link] [comments]

    Is the tabletop RPG core rulebook worth it for the lore?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    I'm not really into tabletop RPGs but I'm really interested in Dishonored lore. Is there enough lore in the book that it would be worth buying for the lore value?

    submitted by /u/heythatsprettybad
    [link] [comments]

    I hate this place. In all honesty I hate puzzles. I get that it makes sense because he's an inventor. But holy crap the constant running back & forth trying to figure out the correct path ways is so annoying. This is my very first time experiencing this level & I can honestly say I hate it.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment