• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    Dishonored Corvo, the Wolf(hound) of (Dun)Wall Street

    Dishonored Corvo, the Wolf(hound) of (Dun)Wall Street


    Corvo, the Wolf(hound) of (Dun)Wall Street

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Does everyone play stealth like this? xD

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Starting to see why everyone obsesses with him so much

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Just recently played Dishonored 2 after putting it off so long, and my goodness is Stilton's Manor one of the coolest levels I've ever played in any game (spoilers)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    I've played a few games with time control as a central component, including the first Dishonored, but this level takes the cake. I've rarely had as much fun as I've had in this level fucking with enemies while going back and forth between time periods and shadow walking them to the next dimension. I actually somehow managed to get the "good" result from the level being that my mantra has been "knock everyone out", but my goodness this level was the most fun I've had doing that.

    submitted by /u/CrashRiot
    [link] [comments]

    Is a combat playthrough worth it?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    So far I've played the standard lethal stealth, ghost, ghost no powers, lethal stealth no powers, and a cheat playthrough where I gave myself unlimited mana+runes and just stealthily tore shit up(would recommend). Is a full open combat playthrough worth it? I would probably use powers.

    EDIT: Dishonored 2, not 1

    submitted by /u/fancygrass_77
    [link] [comments]

    Should we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Is there a way to get infinite mana in D2?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I want to do a high chaos run with a ton of abilities but I don't know of any way to get infinite mana. I'd there a mod or something that could let me do this?

    submitted by /u/Naut1lus_
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite loading screen

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    I just bought the game last night, and opened it up to play this evening after beating the Halo ODST campaign. I'm goin into the first real mission in the distillery district, and the game just loads infinitely. I can't alt+tab, can't alt-f4. It just keeps loading. Is there something I can do to fix this? Do I have to start a new save file?

    submitted by /u/Pigeater7
    [link] [comments]

    How to extract .index and .resources files in DoTO?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm an aspiring translator and I wanted to translate in-game texts to my native language just for fun and experience, however I'm not sure how to extract the .index and .resources files to access the texts. I've used quickBMS and dishonored2.bms script to extract game1.index but the strings folder only includes dialogues from the 2nd game? I'm not sure how that is possible since I'm using DoTO files but if anyone can help me, I'd be really glad. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/moistdabs420blazeit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment