• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    Dishonored Dunwall vibes from Edinburgh

    Dishonored Dunwall vibes from Edinburgh


    Dunwall vibes from Edinburgh

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    I'm starting up drawing again and thought I'd do a clockwork soldier!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Class was kind of boring so i tried my hand with ballpoint pens and did a Whaler!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    I decided to get the outsiders mark in my art style since Dishonored is my favourite series

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    My first tattoo, on my left arm.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Was trying a Brawler Daud run in Brigmore Witches and ended up in an interesting fight with this particular witch

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Corvo (DisHonored) fan art

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Been building up a Dishonored merch collection this year. Thought you guys might appreciate.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    fix Dishonored 2 long load time?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    finished Dishonored 1 last month, playing Dishonored 2 right now. I bought the bundles from GoG, anyone know how to fix the long Dishonored 2 load time

    submitted by /u/ZachResilience
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so mad at this game right now.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I'm doing a "mostly flesh and steel" run (AKA, no supernatural powers/enhancements besides blink rank 1), and tried to save Alec, that guy in a cell that you can overhear his friends talking about, and I think it took me like, 10 minutes because I kept getting spot by guards that just walked into the room, and even had an autosave made as I was getting spotted once, and had to reload a different save.

    And once I actually do get him out, he doesn't actually take you to any Pearl's like he said he would, no no no, instead, he randomly decides he's going to ATTACK me, so I kill him.

    submitted by /u/PokeDC
    [link] [comments]

    welcome to the final mystery, jindosh

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Ikumi Nakamura (the "spooky" game dev from E3) had some art of her as Corvo made

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    The virgin Delilah vs the chad Daud

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Two questions for the community

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Q1. Which Dishonored game is your favorite (DLC counting as their own separate game)?

    Q2. What character (other than Corvo because we all already know he's badass) is your favorite?

    My answers

    A1. So I just started the series last week and finished the third today and without a doubt I'd have to say the first one is my favorite. Though Dishonored 2 has a lot of great elements like being able to knock someone out with a perfect deflection I just think Dishonored was so fun in that it kept me immersed for hours on end actually WANTING to search every crevasse. The ways to take down the targets are so cool like how helping Slackjaw can easily just send the twins to the mines without having to get your hands dirty.

    A2. It hands down has to be Anton Sokolov or the Outsider but mostly Sokolov. From teaching Emily more than her teacher ever could to just simply (metaphorically) spitting in the face of corvo in the presence of death, he is just simply a man who could give two fucks.

    submitted by /u/Dementor8919
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get into the stealth

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    I'm sure this has been discussed before but -

    I really want to get into the Dishonored games. I love MGSV and Splinter Cell, and Dishonored's art direction, powers and lore. But I just can't get into the first person stealth. It feels so slow and disempowering to be peering around corners and getting blindsided by first person's narrow FOV, compared to MGSV where you can just spin the camera and work out what's going on.

    I've had the same problem with Prey and the Far Cry games, but they're a bit less stealth heavy.

    Any tips/suggestions very welcome, I've been trying to get into these games since the first one came out!

    submitted by /u/Trebia218
    [link] [comments]

    Who was the outsider originally?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    I've played through both games and dlc many times but I am still unclear on the details of the outsider's life before his murder/sacrifice and subsequent deification, and I am assuming that at least some details exist which I have not yet run across. This game is like an onion, I learn more lore and notice more things every time I play through it. DOTO would probably explain more to me if I actually took the time to release the outsider instead of just murking him outright, which is the only way I've ever beaten the dlc.

    Does anyone know who the cult was that sacrificed him? Was it the same cult you encounter in the final mission of DOTO? Did they kill him with the intention of making him immortal? How long ago did he live as a human? Also i am interested in the ancient music why do those notes repel the outsider's magic?

    submitted by /u/GlorygoleGargoyle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment