• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Dishonored Dishonord Easter Egg in Wolfenstein Youngblood (Video from Captain Eggcellent on Youtube, because I don‘t have that game.)

    Dishonored Dishonord Easter Egg in Wolfenstein Youngblood (Video from Captain Eggcellent on Youtube, because I don‘t have that game.)


    Dishonord Easter Egg in Wolfenstein Youngblood (Video from Captain Eggcellent on Youtube, because I don‘t have that game.)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Corvo’s sword replica! Finally painted (not quite finished) And now unto the wall display!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Decided to ask for my tattoo artist to join Dishonored with some norse mythology symbols. He did not disappoint!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Thanks to 3x bend time, I was able to entrap 3 officers in Cell A05

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    A quick Emily sketch - might finish it later

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    This symbol at an Opening song from Sword art online. I don‘t know what it is doing there, but the Outsider probably does.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Is Dishonored 2 and Death of the Outsider getting a Vulkan update?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    https://steamdb.info/app/403640/depots/

    https://steamdb.info/app/614570/depots/

    They're testing a new beta patch...

    Maybe they can actually fix all the frame pacing issues by moving it to Vulkan.

    submitted by /u/No-Bug-24
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 and DotO don't start anymore.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    These two games are driving me insane.

    I've played both before on this very PC, so that can't be the problem, but since I reinstalled them in early 2020 both simply refuse to start. I tried everything.

    I own them on steam. I tried everything from the Bethesda support page. I even wrote the support four times without getting any help.

    I reinstalled them 5 times by now, ran them as administrator, verified the cage, deactivated Antivirus, installed lots of files that might be missing, manually switched graphics cards..

    Prey, which is from the same studio from the same year works fine.

    I spent many hours in forums, there are a couple doesn't people who have the same problem, nobody has answers.

    I had a similar issue with origin, it refused to start for half a year, even upon reinstalling or resetting my PC, because an Antivirussoftware had removed old windows update files that it needed. Maybe this is connected to it, I got origin to work again though.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/_DarthSyphilis_
    [link] [comments]

    are the endings to dishonored 1 even canon?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    so you know how in dishonored 2 Corvo and Emily are still alive although with all of the dishonored 1 endings one of them has to die

    submitted by /u/SaucuKebabu
    [link] [comments]

    Was going through my stuff and found the CE from Dishonored 2, and had to take this pic.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I decided to try an unusual and puzzling challenge in Dishonored 2 [Spoilers]

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    It was a new game plus with Emily. I wasn't so much looking for a challenge in the game so much as a brain teaser. My rules were as follows: I can't use any tools or weapons from within my inventory, with the exception of breaking wooden barricades with my sword to get into places. I can't use powers that affect other creatures or people. I used Blink and Far Reach (only for traversing and picking up objects) as well as Time Stop and Dark Vision. The playthrough was Ghost. No killing unless it was to get rid of a target without violating other rules (Only killed three times total) Probably the hardest one, no touching anyone with the obvious exception of Sokolov in order to bring him back to the Dreadful Wale. It was pretty fun and not too hard surprisingly. Here's a rundown of how I did each mission:

    A Long Day In Dunwall I sneaked past the guards and over to the throne room to trigger Ramsey's conversation, then sneaked back to the bedchamber and hid atop a cabinet. When Ramsey arrived and entered the safe room. I followed him in with a bottle in hand, threw it at the back of his head thus knocking him unconscious, and looted the ring, sealing the door to lock him in. I then simply sneaked through the rest of the level with relative ease picking up little to nothing and arrived on the Dreadful Wale.

    I picked up powers on the ship, this being a New Game + there were enough runes to get everything I needed instantly.

    The Good Doctor After simple sneaking through The Edge of the World I got into Addermire, Blinked up and used Time Stop to grab Hypatia's key. Went to recuperation and talked to Vasco, sneaked to his lab and made the cure. I watched carefully in a previous playthrough and realized that the animation for injecting the cure, even when Grim Alex is out and about, does not involve touching her. You just grab the syringe with both hand and stab it into her shoulder then shove the plunger down. After this I went out, threw a bottle to distract the guards by the watchtower, took out the oil tank and I was done.

    Clockwork Mansion This one I decided to play one of my favourite pranks on Jindosh. without activating his house I entered the space behind the walls, went all the way to his lab and along his walkway, and unlatched the glass door he addresses you from. Then i went back and pulled a lever. He starts talking to me (by the way, greeting him in the upper hall doesn't count as detection) and I approach the door. He gives his speech and as he walks back along the walkway I stop time, open the door, and throw a bottle at his head, knocking him out. Then I pull the lever, retracting the walkway and plunging him into the waterfall below. That one was fun. After this I grabbed Sokolov and returned.

    The Royal Conservatory This one was simple as anything. I just needed to sneak in, grab the discarded lenses, stick them in the Oraculum and pull the lever. Ashworth teleports into the device and gets his magic sucked out. Once that was done I grabbed the information form the archive and left.

    Dust District I sneaked through to Byrne's office and grabbed Durante's key. Went to the howlers and picked up the door code, then entered the mansion.

    Crack in the Slab Using some Time Shenanigans I sneaked through the mansion and into the backyard. In what was becoming my traditional fashion I bottled Stilton, making the present easier to get around. Since the study in the present is now sealed with a couple of board I smashed them, walked in, saw Delilah return and then sneaked back out and got away.

    The Grand Palace Using a lot of Blink I made my way to the palace. I had to kill Luca since the nonlethal require me to pick him up, so I went over to the Arc Pylon that guards his vault and took the oil tank. Climbed up to his chambers unseen and turned Duke Abele into Nuke Abele. It was a satisfying boom. Took his key and grabbed Delilah's spirit before heading off to Dunwall.

    Death to the Empress After a lot of playing around in a mission plus I couldn't figure this on out. I was hoping for some flammable liquor that I could take through the painting and burn the witch with. Unfortunately, although you can take bottles through the painting, you cannot take them past other transition zones and the only flammable one I could find was inside the tower. This one I did the next best thing I suppose, but this one probably broke my rule on using powers against anyone. Since Delilah can't be knocked out with a bottle to the head I got creative, I summoned a Doppleganger, Dominoed Delilah to it, and bottled the Dopple. Then I stabbed Delilahs unconsious body, since the nonlethal needs me to pick her up and put her on the throne. This way at the very least I didn't enter a grabby hands on kill animation, and I think it was the closest I could get to a kill that met my conditions.

    If you have any ideas as to a way I could have dealt within Delilah within my boundaries then I'd love to hear it. Hope this was an interesting read.

    submitted by /u/Nipie42
    [link] [comments]

    A fitting end to my first play through!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Weird line on side of screen in Dishonored 2

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Weird line on side of screen in Dishonored 2

    I just started playing Dishonored 2 tonight. Immediately noticed this weird graphical issue in game (doesn't show up in menus). Once I got outdoors it wasn't noticeable, but after waking up at the start of the second level, I noticed it again (it is MUCH more noticeable in dark settings). It doesn't come across great in the pic, but you can see the texture that's supposed to be there, but it just doesn't have the dark "filter" over it. I have tried closing and relaunching the game, but it didn't fix the issue. This line is on both the bottom and right side of my monitor. Does anyone know what might be causing this and/or how to fix it?

    https://preview.redd.it/hle82026com51.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=173ebf8f1f2de5904389ee23c3a7aa83ed5c42bd

    submitted by /u/bejt68
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment