• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Dishonored So...my no powers run is going quite interesting

    Dishonored So...my no powers run is going quite interesting


    So...my no powers run is going quite interesting

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    >tfw you hear corvo/emily is after you but your mission is fourth in the story so you're safe

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Ghost Playthrough Help

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    I'm trying to do a ghost playthrough of the first game, and am wondering what powers/upgrades/charms I should have and use, I have all dlc, and I just got blink.

    Edit: Forgot to mention this is also a no kill run

    submitted by /u/TPRGB
    [link] [comments]

    What? Where’d he go?!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    What do you think about the idea of being able to use punches?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    So I have been playing Dishonored 2 recently and I have noticed a bunch of the citizens are giant assholes.

    Not enough to kill them, but certainly not enough to let them go away.

    So I was thinking.

    What if we had the ability to pull out our fists and lunch the person till they start begging and crying on the ground?

    It does terrible damage, your block is worse, but you attack faster and have better stunning capabilities when you punch them. Bu at the same time, pulling in the fists and bringing the guns is too slow for you to have any advantages of using it as a reliable method to combo in combat. I might even find out someone who can mod it into the game.

    Do you guys also have this feeling with some NPCs?

    submitted by /u/OscarOzzieOzborne
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I start?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Title basically says it all. I'm looking into buying dishonored and I want to know which game(s) I should play first. Also, is it worth getting the expansions for the original game?

    submitted by /u/Naut1lus_
    [link] [comments]

    No kill mode Dishonoured 2

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Just started a non lethal playthrough. On mission 2 I got a kill somewhere and restarted the mission but its still showing a kill on my play through stats.

    Do i need to restart the whole game to get a full non lethal run?

    submitted by /u/stephjuan
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 - Cut Content: Do we know what the power "Void House" was supposed to be?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I was watching this interview with Harvey Smith (at 15:25) and he mentions that they scrapped a power of Emily's called "Void House" that I've never heard anything about before.

    Do we know anything about this?

    submitted by /u/oxygen_addiction
    [link] [comments]

    Should I kill them?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    So there's a person on mission 3 who was mocking some starving dogs, so I feel like I should feed them... with them. What do you think?

    This is in Dishonored 2 by the way.

    submitted by /u/LiterallyGod_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment