• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Dishonored My first cosplay photoshoot was with Delilah cosplay. So that's why this cosplay will remain in my heart forever!

    Dishonored My first cosplay photoshoot was with Delilah cosplay. So that's why this cosplay will remain in my heart forever!


    My first cosplay photoshoot was with Delilah cosplay. So that's why this cosplay will remain in my heart forever!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Reference picture for a commission

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Honorary Attano

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Tea party Time

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    I have no words for what just happened....

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    was playing through the first Dishonored trying to get all the achievements on pc, and got caught in the owner's room in the Golden Cat. I was trying to keep it low chaos so instead of just murdering the two guards I tried to blink past them and well, this happened. Anyone encounter this before? as the clip suggests I was a lil confused lmao https://clips.twitch.tv/BetterSassyDunlinKAPOW

    submitted by /u/Torkzz
    [link] [comments]

    I can't run Dishonored 2 on my PC on Steam. Just installed it and I try to, I get an error message:

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    "D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain FAILED with error (-2147024882). Please check your GOU is compatible with DirectX 11.1. Also, if you're under Windows 7, please check you've installed the Windows Platform Update."

    So, I was already on Windows 7, I checked and my GPU is compatible with DX 11 (idk if this is the same as 11.1, though, so let me know), and I followed instructions from here and here, and nothing has changed. I should mention that the windows I've gotten were different from the ones in the link, but last time I tried to install the platform update, it said I already had it, so there's that.

    If you'd like to know any of my computer's other specifications, just ask. I'd greatly appreciate your help.

    submitted by /u/Reployer
    [link] [comments]

    Clockwork Soldier killed a guard after I destroyed its head. Is my clean hands playthrough screwed?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment