• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Dishonored How good is Knife of Dunwall?

    Dishonored How good is Knife of Dunwall?


    How good is Knife of Dunwall?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    It's REALLY REALLY GOOD. Playing it for my first time rn and LOVING how it flips so many of the conventions on its head

    submitted by /u/Jedifice
    [link] [comments]

    Eating all the fruit and other behavior

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Caught myself doing this while playing the other day and wanted to share because I'm wondering if anyone else had a similar experience, haha.

    Marking as spoiler just to be safe but this is general enough, I think. In the first mission in Dishonored 2 (whilst pursuing Clean Hands) I ate all the fruit in the safe room to be [extra] petty. I replayed that mission 2x because I missed the paintings the first time and did it both times, just because.

    I also blow out all candles everywhere. The sound effects are fun.

    submitted by /u/dreadful-wolf
    [link] [comments]

    Watching a "100% Playthrough" of Dishonored 2 on Youtube makes me realize that I have been missing TONS of areas!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I don't run through levels, I like to explore every nook and cranny, but even so after watching this speedrun my eyes have been opened that I have been missing so much content! There is just so much packed into every level it is impossible to see it all!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eeiffzUF6M

    submitted by /u/Alpha_Bit_Poop
    [link] [comments]

    Any other dishonored fans super excited about Deathloop?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I saw this image on Instagram and it seems very familiar

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Damm, Samuel why.. :(

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Oracular Echoes not working?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    hi ive been trying to get the oracular echoes achievement on pc (steam) and it's not working? ive pressed the switch 3 times on the machine but it's not giving me the achievement :/ anyone else having problems on this?

    (am on mission+ if that means anything)

    submitted by /u/shostak0vichh
    [link] [comments]

    The incredible frisson that is to remember that you DID buy the DLC to the game you're about to finish!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Dark Souls Easter egg in Dishonored Death Of The Outsider.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    So apparently the Torturer in Return to the Tower is hostile to the guards?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    I playing through Return to the Tower when something tripped the alarms. It wasn't me, I think the game's AI just bugged out a little. I headed down to the Torturer's chambers to pick up the rune when I saw that he had come up and was standing at the top of the stairs that lead down to his little basement. A guard saw him and started attacking him. Two others joined in and he promptly slaughtered them all, even killing the last guard with a slow-motion pistol shot (don't know why it triggered a slow-mo kill). He then just stood still again, allowing me to Bend Time and knock him out. Does anyone know if his hostility to the guards is just a bug or intended mechanic?

    I wasn't recording at the time so I don't have a clip to show you. Has anyone experienced this before?

    submitted by /u/Selphia2000
    [link] [comments]

    It really doesn't matter, but shouldn't Corvo be in the first image in google? Idk it's just my opinion

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Does killing hounds ruin clean hands?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I'm looking to get clean hands achievement in D2 but I don't wanna ruin it by accidentally killing a hound, clockwork etc

    submitted by /u/TaxEvasion69_420
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to play D2 first time. Game always crashes while I'm still in the main menu.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    I can provide additional information like my settings and computer specifications if needed.

    Edit: I did NOT pirate the game. I bought it on Steam along with Death of the Outsider. They were in a bundle and were on sale. Use those as givens.

    submitted by /u/Reployer
    [link] [comments]

    1 Kill in first mission of Knife of Dunwall while trying for cleaner hands?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Hey friends, I've decided to achievement hunt for dishonored recently and have been trying to do a ghost clean hands run for KoD. I am (really bad at stealth with Daud idk why)

    I finished Captain of Industry and it says I killed a hostile even though I made sure everyone I knocked out was actually unconscious and not dead. I >! put the guy in the crate and I'm fairly certain thats considered non lethal. I also threw a smoke bomb at the overseers to let Billie escape since I was out of sleep darts, but otherwise left the overseers alone. !<

    Any idea of where I went wrong? Either way I'm going to have to restart for the achievements.

    submitted by /u/Kryptoseyvyian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment