• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Dishonored an attempt that turned out to be decent

    Dishonored an attempt that turned out to be decent


    an attempt that turned out to be decent

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    OH NO!! whats happaned to the music!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Trying to do some epic play but some guard was tripping ... literally

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    What Is Your Guilty Pleasure In The Dishonored Series

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    My personal favorite is to use Stinging Bolts on the Grand Guard and their pained reactions are freaking hilarious

    In Death of The Outsider, my guilty pleasure is to use Hook Mines on civilians and guards alike

    I've made unconscious civilians fall on top of a guards head and they don't bat an eye unless if they saw me

    And using Incendiary Bolts on them civilians so when they fall the guards are set on fire without them realizing it

    submitted by /u/liroiroque478
    [link] [comments]

    Daud, Killer of the Empress. My best vector illustration so far, it made of 11 462 shapes :)

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Update: Dishonored Tattoo is done!!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Just did these four achievements. Now if you'll excuse me I have some gray hairs to pluck.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    We've waited 8 years for this to happen

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    We should talk about the awesome cast of voices in this franchise

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Till this day I can't get my head around how both games (and DLCs) got so many good actors doing the characters voices.

    I mean, we have names like Carrie Fisher, Chloë Grace Moretz, Michael Madsen, Rosario Dawson, Vincent D'Onofrio... And I could go on.

    What puzzles me even more is some really big Hollywood names doing voices for small characters like Lena Headey as Callista in D1 or Sam Rockwell as Ramsey in D2.

    I don't know how Arkane pulled that off or how much they spent, but I'm glad they did. I love every single performance.

    I wish we had more info about the casting, recordings and so on. I would literally pay for a making of

    submitted by /u/AleehCosta
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos level and difficulty

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    I'm revisiting Dishonored 2 on a higher difficulty and I'm wondering if chaos "scales" with difficulty. I gotta admit the first level was a bit of a bloodbath because I was just loving the higher difficulty combat but I've reeled it in on the subsequent 2 levels having only 1 kill at the institute and Im not even sure how that happened. I've done some research but can't find anything about it. Does chaos raise more rapidly at higher difficulty? I might just turn this run into a chaotic slaughter-fest if its not likely I can get back to low chaos. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/choices-no-more
    [link] [comments]

    I have Lasting Strike equipped, but I still always end sending people to God.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment