• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Dishonored I just found out you can get thrown out of Boyle's party 8-)

    Dishonored I just found out you can get thrown out of Boyle's party 8-)


    I just found out you can get thrown out of Boyle's party 8-)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Apparently I pestered Ramsey too much, cause he went and told a guard I wasn't on the guest list. The guard cornered me and demanded to know who I was. I tried to lie and say I was Pendleton but he didn't believe me and told me to leave. I never got that action before. Still new stuff to discover after all this time.

    Edit: As requested, here are some quick and dirty videos. Sorry for the quality.
    Pretend to be Pendleton, agree to leave
    Pretend to be drunk
    Refuse to leave

    submitted by /u/EL_overthetransom
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite Dishonored quote?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I was messing around in Dishonored, froze time, chucked a grenade, unfroze time, and crashed the game by trying to possess a dismembered body that my grenade blew up. I love Dishonored so much

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    whose powers would you like

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Everyones powers count

    please elaborate as to your choice in the comments

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Orsina1
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 Crash to desktop fix?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    So i bought dishonored 2 some time ago and i've been having problems with it lately, every 5 mins of gameplay the game simply closes without any error message, i've tried everything like running in administrator mode or compatibility mode and nothing fixed it, is there any recent solutions out there for this problem?

    My specs:

    RTX 2060 SUPER

    16Gb DDR4 2400Mhz RAM

    I7 8700

    Running the game at very high - 1080p

    submitted by /u/TibusOrcur
    [link] [comments]

    Is it only me who missed this important part of A Crack In The Slab? DH2 and DotO

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Hello guys, I just found a quite important thing I missed while wondering why does Billie have both hands at the begin of DotO, actually I just found out that if you friendly take down Stilton and prevent him from going to the reunion he does not go crazy, and Billie wont lose her arm and eye, I think they should have made it more obvious. Even during the rest of DH2 she will have her eye and arm back after you do that. Anyway, I'm not going back to DH2 just because of that, I think so.

    submitted by /u/danyicd26
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment