• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Dishonored Emily is definitely Corvo's Daughter.

    Dishonored Emily is definitely Corvo's Daughter.


    Emily is definitely Corvo's Daughter.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Since most fandoms are utilising the new feature, I present my attempt at "The Out-snoo-der"

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I just got Dishonored 2 to work after 11 months of trying.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I wanted to replay D2, it had worked on my PC before, but I could not, for the life of me, get it to run. I tried dozens of guides, reinstalled it 4 times, installed ddl files, updates, tons of other stuff. I even wrote support 6 times, without getting any decent answers.

    I just got Red Dead Redemption 2 to run, after an equally excruciating process and the solution was the same for both games:

    Go to device manager, disable the internal graphics card.

    For some reason these two games are the only two that I own that don't change graphics cards automatically.

    I hope this helps someone avoid countless hours of torment.

    submitted by /u/_DarthSyphilis_
    [link] [comments]

    By the strictures, that's far...

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    This is a thing

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    About Dishonored 2 "Non-Lethal" Speedruns...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    They seem to involve a lot of killing targets with some 'plausible deniability' thrown in so that the kill doesn't register on the kill counter. This is all fine and dandy, but HOW, the FUCK, do you shoot Duke Abele in the head with a pistol and not trigger it. [Case in point](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1scMhmSFzc). Is it something to do with doing it immediately after exiting dialogue? I am... so confused.

    submitted by /u/Ihavenogoodnames
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored TTRPG group

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Anyone interested in getting together online to give the tabletop game a try? I can try to GM the game or someone with more (see: any) GM experience can join in. We can use something like Tabletop Simulator, RollD20, or even just a Discord call to play together.

    submitted by /u/MagWasTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Didnt realize it because it’s uncredited

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    If there are any fans of the Narnia movies. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe has a wolf in it that had a very recognizable voice. It's Daud! Watch it again (on Disney+) and you won't be able to unhear it

    submitted by /u/UnderratedUnexpected
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment