• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Dishonored I will acknowledge this Overseer for his brave efforts for fighting against Delilah. For that, I will grant him an epic death to ease the suffering

    Dishonored I will acknowledge this Overseer for his brave efforts for fighting against Delilah. For that, I will grant him an epic death to ease the suffering


    I will acknowledge this Overseer for his brave efforts for fighting against Delilah. For that, I will grant him an epic death to ease the suffering

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Outsider, the end.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    I decided to save him. But the moment I made the choice wasn't at the end but at the beginning. I wasn't buying all that talk of Outsider being the whole evil, that he's to blame for what people did.

    I hate when people try to run from the blame instead of admiting that what they did was their own choice. I kinda sensed that Outsider was the victim here and wanted to help him.

    I think that the mark was his way of asking for help, to be saved, whether by death or some other way. Through all Dishonored, 1st one and 2nd I was very strict. There wasn't much place for mercy from me. You lived by your choices and died by them. With Outsider I just felt that he didn't deserve to die and should be given a chance of a life that was taken from him.

    Truth is he is probably the only one in the whole Dishonored series that I decided to save. The rest could go to hell. Just wanted to say a few things after finishing Death of the Outsider :) Cheers.

    submitted by /u/makishima1993
    [link] [comments]

    Been replaying the original game lately and damn, it's every bit as good as I played it years ago ❤ So with that being said: your favorite levels/missions in the game? Mine has to be the Boyle manor ball.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Corvo Cruise or Tom Attano

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Some people thought that Hugh could play Corvo and I saw someone suggesting Karl Urban. So what do you guys think? Corvo Jackman or Corvo Urban

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Holy shit Dishonored 2 is amazing

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    I've been having a lot of fun playing this game and I'm having a really good time. It's my first run ever in the game and I've been going in completely blind. I'm about to start the 4th mission but my first impressions of the game..wow. I need to get this off my chest dishonored 2 is fucking beautiful. This game looks gorgeous. I owned it on Xbox one but 30 FPS was really killing my enjoyment of the fluid combat coming off of Dishonored remastered. Playing on PC I had the ability to take advantage of the gorgeous lighting and play at a decently high framerate, running around and fighting became a lot better. In my first play through I'm not trying to be stealthy at all, that's for my 3rd or 4th run when I'm familiar with the layout and abilities in the game. But Jesus man this game is so fun! I spend a lot of my time just looking at things and playing with the physics, smashing every bottle in sight. And the story is really interesting as well as the level design and world building. Karnaca is the vastly superior to Dunwal in almost every way but my heart still belongs to Dunwal. This game is just super enjoyable, very good game I wish I played it sooner and I can't wait to log hundreds of hours like I did with the first.

    submitted by /u/barlos_bugo
    [link] [comments]

    Was playing dishonored 2 and then this happened

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    New player help - DH2 Low Chaos Assault

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    so, I'm a new player (I played dishonored 1) and I'll be honest, I don't like stealth. So, I wanna play the game full on assault, but also low chaos (and high chaos in NG+ probably), that's my plan so far. I like challenge so I went on very hard (which I'm already regretting)

    Now, before I lower the difficulty, the main issue I'm having so far is enemies attacking me all at the same time while I'm stuck in animations. for example, I parry, choke, and I want to throw him but before I can even do that I get attacked by 3 different enemies and get one shot. I've managed to get around some fights by just cheesing people around but I figured there has to be a better way to deal with multiple enemies? (I know it gets easier later on when you get some better powers) but the fact I can't really knock anyone out because if I do I get one shot by everyone else is kinda annoying. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/ithrowdawae
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Eighth Birthday Dishonored!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Thanks for a great eight years of fun, from the original game, to the sequels, to the comics and novels, and now the RPG book introduced this year.

    A great concept, an excellent series, and one of the favorite franchises!

    Thank you for all the years of fun you've given us. :)

    submitted by /u/MDGeistMD02
    [link] [comments]

    Don't know if this has been done before but I had too...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Where would people like dishonored 3 to take place? I'd really like it to be in Dabokva and maybe some of the Tyvian wilderness.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    What do I do now?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment