• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Dishonored What a way to go Pt 2.

    Dishonored What a way to go Pt 2.


    What a way to go Pt 2.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    What a way to go.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Corvo Attano (Let me know what you think. I know it needs work but I just got into drawing)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Blood flies everywhere!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    I know that I've seen a lot of people say they were disappointed with bloodflies but I'm the opposite! I love creating huge buzzing swarms in houses or streets then watching the guards run in to kill me only to be met with my stinging little friends! So I gotta ask, you good folks got any bloodfly tricks or creative kill methods?

    submitted by /u/Hornium
    [link] [comments]

    Keep getting stuck on elevator hatches (D2)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Is it just bad collision detection? Why do I keep getting stuck on the elevator hatches above the doors. Sometimes I go through them perfectly fine but then the next time it's like I've gained 90 pounds. I'm on xbox 1

    submitted by /u/FluxGalaxies
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment