• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Dishonored Corvo Attano - Dishonored (Brian Moncus)

    Dishonored Corvo Attano - Dishonored (Brian Moncus)


    Corvo Attano - Dishonored (Brian Moncus)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    The amount of choices and consequences in DH2 is mind-blowing

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    So I have just finished Dishonored for a third time (Corvo, no powers, high chaos) and still discovered so many new things throughout this playthrough that it left me deeply impressed...

    1. Spared Aramis Stilton and was extremely surprised how much of an effect it had on his villa, the Dreadful Whale, and Meagan.
    2. Super surprised to see that there was an option to put Corvo on the throne and leave Emily petrified after the final battle against Delilah.

    Think, I'm going to give it a fourth playthrough with NG+ shortly, that's how good it was. Only thing I would've loved to see is Death of the Outsider make use of your DH2 save(s), and thus respect your choices.

    Really hoping for more stories from the Isles and/or Pandyssia.

    submitted by /u/fooforge_
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing tonight!!! What to expect?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I've never played a Dishonored game but got all 3 used today from gamestop and got the first one downloaded!! What to expect and any tips for a newbie that you would have liked to know? Thanks and I'm excited to check this series out! Playing on the One X BTW.

    submitted by /u/JungleMan2710
    [link] [comments]

    Playlist of Dishonored

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    On the Discord for Dishonored, someone dropped a Spotify playlist created for the first game. It's really good, and the song choices fit the first game so well. What music would you list to for each character? Like what songs remind you of Corvo, Emily, Daud, Delilah, etc? It would be fun to create a massive playlist!

    submitted by /u/LadyHellblazer
    [link] [comments]

    If you were to create a mission, where would you set it?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Question is in the title. Which places in the Dishonored universe do you wish you could have visited?

    submitted by /u/Jimacat
    [link] [comments]

    My Iron Mode Worst Death

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I was trying iron mode in D2, and it's on NG+. The run seemed to be going well until I reached mission 5.

    In combat with a group of normal guards, I was trying to be a badass and summoned doppelgangers and chain possess guards left and right, it was glorious since guards had no idea where I am, and doppelgangers kept slaughtering them.

    Turned out the AI of doppelganger in this game does not recognize whether or not you are possessing a guard, the AI sees you as "guard", and since I was in the last guard body, my own doppelganger slit my throat... There goes 3-4 hours of my save...

    submitted by /u/KKTherapist
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost and Merciful no powers run (DS1&DS2)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Has anybody tried this? I want to through the first 2 games but I find myself struggling with moving around levels efficiently. Any tips if you've done it before? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/EliastheNightAngel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment