• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Dishonored So I tried to Far Reach slingshot over some guards and...

    Dishonored So I tried to Far Reach slingshot over some guards and...


    So I tried to Far Reach slingshot over some guards and...

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    looks like something billie lurk would steal out of a safe

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Keeps crashing

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    So I downloaded the demo for Dishonored 2 yesterday and was really having fun, so I bought it. But now I'm playing it today and every time I load into the game it crashes, and this has happened like 10 times now, over and over. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Yune-Yune-Yune
    [link] [comments]

    I've been picking up speedrunning again. I think Samuel is done with my shit. He didn't show up :(

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Dishonored 1 Vsync Glitch

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Dishonored 1 Vsync Glitch

    So when i enter the game , or new areas like holger square , dunwall tower etc. The HUD is bugged , after that i have to enable it if its glitched , same if its on off , and after that its done BUT i was saying that when i enter a new area its like this . ( i have to enable or turn it off again )

    Ya might be wondering why do i want a fix for this ? ( for youtube videos )

    submitted by /u/CheeseCakeYee
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most fun way to play DH 2? No spoilers please.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I've played DH1 a couple of years ago, so I'm familiar with high/low chaos and know that generally more kills = bad consequences.

    However, I don't know if pacifist stealth on low chaos would really be that challenging. Is there a way to inflate the chaos levels without killing (and negatively impacting the ending)? If not, I'm more than happy to done one playthrough for each

    submitted by /u/WwariosS
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 GOTY won't run on my xbox

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Learned a fun fact about The Duke and Delilah in this playthrough...

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I made a set of cue cards for the Dishonored TTRPG, as well as Faction Codes to reward Void Points :)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Dishonored stealth/no kill run is not fun.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Did anybody else feel this way? I was excited to do a second run without any kills and not being seen. I am finding it less than fun. Very little satisfaction in sneaking around and you can't be as creative. I'm wondering if I should press on.

    submitted by /u/coolgel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment