• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    Dishonored Am in the process of modelling a 3D game room filled with random items from video games, here is the Dishonored/Prey section

    Dishonored Am in the process of modelling a 3D game room filled with random items from video games, here is the Dishonored/Prey section


    Am in the process of modelling a 3D game room filled with random items from video games, here is the Dishonored/Prey section

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I have absolutely no art training so please go easy

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    I made a flowchart for (most) Immersive Sim games.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    ������

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Wolfenstein, Dishonored, and Prey collections rated for Xbox Series X

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Dishonored 1, Headhunter and By My Hand Alone Trophy

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    I am going for all trophies in the complete series. Stuck at Dishonored 1. These 2 trophies seem impossible to get or just I'm very bad at doing them.

    Headhunter all I can do is 15(sometimes 16) headshots out of 17.

    Played these 2 atleast 100 times each. Broke 1 mouse in frustration. LOL.

    Anyways, if you have done these 2, any tips?

    P.S. Playing on pc (No auto aim)

    submitted by /u/altair43
    [link] [comments]

    A question

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Are the whales creatures that originate from the void? Or are they just regular sea creatures that are just used as "decoration" in the void?

    submitted by /u/JudeWoodvale
    [link] [comments]

    Dunwall Trials

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Holy hell the trophies in this DLC are some of the worst I've ever had to try for. I've been able to grind all most of them except Void Star and Bonfires, and it's pretty hard and rage inducing because both of these trophies are RNG based and the way the levels are designed are so stupid.

    If anyone has any tips for these please let me know, im looking to 100 percent the series and these two trophies are the only thing keeping me from moving onto DOTO.

    submitted by /u/SHU-Galaxy
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me, or is the DLC kinda lacking?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I don't really know what it is, but I just can't get excited about playing the DLCs for the game. I absolutely adore the main games, but I feel like the DLCs are just boring.

    submitted by /u/Mal_Reynolds11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment