• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Dishonored The Outsider in 8K. Screenshot from trailer, upscaled using AI.

    Dishonored The Outsider in 8K. Screenshot from trailer, upscaled using AI.


    The Outsider in 8K. Screenshot from trailer, upscaled using AI.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:39 AM PST

    I can't post the full piece yet, but have this sneak peek of my Overseer bois!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Was fresh out of Dabokva Whale Meat and Pratchett Jellied Eels, but I think I did the apricot tartlets justice!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:39 PM PST

    Emily wtf

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Dishonored, Death Of the Outsider: the power of Sonic

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Run

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:21 AM PST

    Today I learned...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:25 AM PST

    ...that Boyle Manor has an attic room connecting esma's and waverley's bedchamber. I've played this game at least ten times and then I find stuff like this. One of the reasons I love these games, the level design is just so intricate and multilayered, you can always find a new detail. Didnt think I had missed something this massive

    submitted by /u/MajorMoronX
    [link] [comments]

    You can run, but you can't hide.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Let's say that Emily or Corvo had the ability to give lesser versions of their powers to people, What type of powers do you think they would have?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:57 AM PST

    I'm sorry but I forgot what the power was called (I believe Daud and Granny Rags had it) but it basically allowed the person with the outsider's mark to give others lesser versions of the marked person's powers that they already possess.

    Let's say that Emily or Corvo had this ability, what type of powers would be given?

    Let's start with Corvo, Of course the people that Corvo shared his power with would have some form of his blink ability. I also believe that they could get the ability to Slow Time (Not stop it like Corvo's Bend Time) and be able to summon small swarms rats. They might also be able to control people but not fully possess them like Corvo can.

    Okay now onto Emily, Same like her father she would be able to give people a lesser version of her Far Reach power. I think they could get a lesser version of mesmerize and Domino. They might be able to get a version of Shadow Walk if the bond is strong enough.

    submitted by /u/dylan_wants_pasta
    [link] [comments]

    The Abbey won't be happy when they find this...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:09 PM PST

    Is there any notable cut content in any of the Dishonored games?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:27 PM PST

    I have been watching numerous cut content videos on other games and i was wondering if there was any cut content from the Dishonored games. Was there any enemies or concepts that didn't make the final cut?

    submitted by /u/monkher
    [link] [comments]

    The thumbnail drawing for my latest vid. (This one was kinda hard because I’ve never drawn some one sitting)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Should I get Possession 1 or Bend Time 1 first?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:02 PM PST

    'Cause I can't decide. For reference, I'm doing a Clean Hands Shadow play through.

    submitted by /u/LiterallyGod_
    [link] [comments]

    D2 who to kill

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    doing a first playthough can someone sum up who to kill and not kill to get the best story?

    submitted by /u/MyAzzOwnzYou
    [link] [comments]

    "His Dark Materials" Witches

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:09 PM PST

    So, I'm watching the series "His Dark Materials", and, no spoilers, but the way witches fight reminds me a lot of Dishonored, especially Corvo's use of Blink.

    And given the aesthetic of it all, I was wondering if an entry of Dishonored set up in a WW2 era-esque setting (XXth century Steampunk, if you will) wouldn't be cool.

    We've been dodging and sending back fire from muzzle-loaded guns equivalent. Just imagine walking through automatic fire like an intangible ghost and plunging your knife in the throat of a (yet another) fantasy Nazi officer.

    Anyway, end of this random thought.

    submitted by /u/ElPikouik
    [link] [comments]

    Void powers post DOTO [Spoilers]

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:49 AM PST

    After the events of D2 (cannon), it is understood that Corvo loses the outsiders mark, and thus his void powers. This spawned questions about what connections/sensitivity (if any) he would possess as a person attuned to the void.

    Post DOTO we learned that the outsider was used as a Focus for the void as well as something controlling and limiting its influence in the physical world as well adding stability to the void. We also learned that the dead god's essence also provided localized stability to the void.

    We also know Billie lurk keeps her void attunements after DOTO (cutscenes and literature), and that certain people have (even during the outsiders void limiting reign) attuned themselves somewhat to the void with mixed results, including but not limited to: insanity, nightmares, limited charm making, limited witchcraft, foresight, sensitivity to the void etc.

    With these in mind. The questions I have are: 1). Will those bearing the outsiders mark lose the mark? If so will their powers disappear as well, change in type or potency, or become less controlled?

    2). Will people already attuned to the void but weren't chosen by the outsider or lost it (corvo, ex-whalers, ex-brigmore coven, normal witches, people born or living too close to void opening or charms) gain more or regain void powers? If so do you think there will be a difference in how much control of powers there will be between those taught to control the void (whalers, brigmore coven, corvo) and those with some natural, less controlled attunement.

    3) will void powers become more or less prevalent now that the outsider isnt acting as a focus, nor a limit on the void. Why?

    My opinion 1) I think they will lose the mark but not their ability to use powers. There might have to be some re-learning required but in general they will have access.

    2) I absolutely believe they will gain/ regain void access. I think Corvo will be in the same boat as Emily and other chosen when it comes to void ability, with whalers and brigmore witches being a bit behind them in ease of power usage. However I think those who attuned themselves (witches) will be similar to those attuned by an outsider's chosen. Those who lived too close to void rifts and charms will, I think be the most varied and chaotic in the variances of sanity, controll, and magnitude of powers.

    3) I believe that without the Outsider limiting void presence in the physical, and the now chaotic nature of the void. I have no doubt that void influence (at the very least) will be more prevalent.

    I look forward to y'all's perpectives and posited arguments.

    submitted by /u/Havamal42
    [link] [comments]

    It’s always a wild ride through the flooded district

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Stilton's Fate

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Does anyone know what happens if I kill Stilton in present time but knock him out in the past? Is he still alive in the new timeline?

    submitted by /u/touchmaspaghetkev
    [link] [comments]

    Dark vision-Dishonored 2

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:40 PM PST

    I've seen many people complain about how bad it is and people saying they are glad about the change because it made D1 way too easy.

    Bruh, im just pissed off about item detection. Holy shit I have to spend absolute ages in a room to make sure I get everything. I couldn't care less about seeing enemies through walls because I like the sense of the unknown, but what I don't like is using dark vision then missing something because the dark vision is ass, then having to recomb the room because im paranoid I missed something. I can't even get a mod because im on console. This is starting to kill my "collect everything" mindset.

    submitted by /u/AscendedHobo
    [link] [comments]

    Just Finished 2, can you tell me if I got the good or bad ending?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:41 AM PST

    So, I got Called "Emily The Vengeful", Sokolov goes to the cold north a shadow of the man he aspired to be, Meagon (who's really Billie, as I found out by reading her diary), went out to find the closet thing she had to family, which I'm thinking is Daud.

    Is this a bad ending? It seems like a bad ending. Which, is what I was going for so.

    submitted by /u/TTV-CakeCat-YT_BTW
    [link] [comments]

    I’m playing dishonored one for the first time, the non-lethal stuff isn’t super clear

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:32 PM PST

    I'll keep it brief: it's pretty obvious the game prefers a less lethal play through. I helped granny poison the stuff the first level: does that increase lethality? A lot of them are weepers now, so I figured it did. Secondly, non lethal assassinations: I'm on the second level. I have a plan to steal everything in the safe and THEN give slackjaw the code: does this work or does it cancel the objective for the non lethal run? Also, what's the point of a non-lethal assasination? It's only one ( or two) person, why is it that big of a deal? Finally: about how many kills is necessary to visibly change the world in game? I'd like to stay on the less lethal side, but it is hard to do so.

    submitted by /u/Spider-Sam1500
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment