• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Dishonored Soul trapped in the void

    Dishonored Soul trapped in the void


    Soul trapped in the void

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:37 AM PST

    I made a little shard of Void - a resin pendant with Leviathan inside.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:17 AM PST

    eat my children eat

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Grand Serkonan Guard officers helmet, by me

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Do I even need to say it?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:55 PM PST

    Dishonored’s Endings

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Dishonored 1 was an amazing game with an amazing story and dishonored 2 was even better in almost every possible way and the story was as good if not even better the original game but dishonored 2s ending was just bad or not as good as the original game's. When I was finished dishonored I got chill up my spine and was thinking to my self "what a master piece" but dishonored 2s ending was meh I was like sure it's good but whatever it didn't give me any feels or emotion. Do you agree ? Or is it just me.

    submitted by /u/Typical-killer
    [link] [comments]

    I saw so many videos of how people deal the the gentlemen callers ( stealth and non lethal) they all were kinda hard ( for new players ) soo i made a much easier way,

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:28 AM PST

    was bored and decided to pick up sculpting with clay, this is my first little WIP project :)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Just hit 100% in Dishonored! It's been a wild many years, hitting 100% in D2 back in early 2019 was preparing me for the Trials, and it felt amazing getting that done. I just bought DOTO on the Winter Sale too, so ready to go all in with that!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:40 AM PST

    [D2] A good finale for a Clean Hands + Shadow playthrough

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:13 AM PST

    Full panel scaling

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:10 AM PST

    When I set the game res to lower than native res, it only ovcupies a portion of the screen even in fullscreen mode. The game won't scale to full screen. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Konq3ror
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally did a no powers run

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:12 AM PST

    I recently got Dishonored 2 via XBO and when the question of whether I wanted the Outsider's mark or not came up I said no, not realising what a difference it would make. I just finished my last playthrough (low chaos) and am wondering whether this time around, when I'll be trying for a Corvo-ghost-HC run, whether I should use powers. How significant are they?

    submitted by /u/CherryNomad
    [link] [comments]

    I've had this for a while but forgot to post it, so here's my Overseer OC with my gf's heretic OC, done by the wonderful ivahian here on Reddit!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Anyone knows where I can download all Sokolov paintings?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:15 AM PST

    (please help fix) game launching in a tiny window then crashing

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:54 PM PST

    Imagining the plot of Dishonored 3

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:05 PM PST

    What do you think the lore of the third main instalment could be like? I'm speculating about a overseer which involuntarily gets marked somewhat by the void and is forced to question its beliefs and trust in the abbey while also conflicting against it. Your story?

    submitted by /u/VanillaLemonTwat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment