• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    Dishonored I think about this assassin every day. This happens every playthrough. I assume he's late for work.

    Dishonored I think about this assassin every day. This happens every playthrough. I assume he's late for work.


    I think about this assassin every day. This happens every playthrough. I assume he's late for work.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:17 AM PST

    One of deathloop pre order weapons seem based on Dishonored and made of void rocks. Ps5 only weapon sadly.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:00 PM PST

    If at first you don't succeed...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:12 PM PST

    There are no stars in the sky here. There is no sky.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:07 AM PST

    I just finished my first chaos run... ):

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:29 PM PST

    I just finished my first playthrough, what started as a decent attempt to not kill anyone and ended with massacre and a very unalived boatman with a gun. And now I'm just... Sad. It doesn't feel like a victory.

    submitted by /u/TKay1117
    [link] [comments]

    3 minutes post-it note sketch of Young Daud

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Ability Comparison - Dark Vision v Foresight

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:45 PM PST

    So what is the consensus, which is the better scouting tool?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Ninja_Lazer
    [link] [comments]

    I'm still sad we never got a karnaca city trial DLC

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Were the sales of dunwall city trials that bad?

    submitted by /u/LordEmmerich
    [link] [comments]

    Which character has the best powers? (includes all possible powers)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:54 AM PST

    I just played through the entire game with killing no one and being seen by no one but I dident get the ghost achievement

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:28 AM PST

    All in title please help

    submitted by /u/chicken_noodles_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment