• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Dishonored The Brigmore Witches

    Dishonored The Brigmore Witches


    The Brigmore Witches

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Working on a piece for a Dishonored fan zine, here is my progress so far!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:53 PM PST

    Briefly visiting the Royal Conservatory

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:53 PM PST

    This never gets old.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:33 AM PST

    What is the punch line for "An admiral,an aristocrat and an overseer walk into a bar"?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Dishonored RPG

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I've had this Dishonored RPG for a while, but I've only been able to play a quick session or two with people. So I'm here to offer if anyone might want to group up and play an adventure or two, with me as GM. If you're interested, message me and we can go from there. Player limit is 5. This game can be so fun, but damn me if I can find any players 🤔

    submitted by /u/TheMarkoftheoutsider
    [link] [comments]

    No Powers mode really highlights the depth of the game.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:06 PM PST

    Just done a high chaos no powers mode in Dishonored 2 for the achievements and I saw parts of the levels I never did before because I'd choose the same routes with far reach. Actually having to adapt and get to points where I stop and think "ah, I can't actually go this way now" has helped me explore the levels more. Completely changed the experience for me. I can't remember if the first one had a no powers mode or not?

    submitted by /u/CitizenBell
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any negatives to robbing the Black Market Shops? - First time D2 Playthrough

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Hi!

    First of all, I'm playing the game to complete it without being spotted and without killing anyone.

    Im currently on Clockwork Mansion mission and just want to know if there are any negatives that come from robbing the Black Market Shops? I silently robbed the mission 2 shop without alerting the guy, but obviously blowing up the wall will alert her. I hear I can sleep dart her, blow up and rob, then stinging dart her to make her forget it or something? Also heard about it stops you being able to do upgrades or something - is this just the level you're on because you disturbed the shopkeeper by robbing the place or is it going to affect future stores I visit?

    Spoiler free please (unless black market related obviously!)

    submitted by /u/Sveenix
    [link] [comments]

    Come and say hello :) We're friendly

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:44 AM PST

    If you're interested we're smashing through Dishonored at a rate of knots! Let's do this!

    🔴LIVE at 6pm GMT

    🎮Dishonoured
    🔗www.twitch.tv/gtgdgaming

    submitted by /u/TheDarthMarenghi
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored on ps5?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:39 AM PST

    PS5 is backwards compatible with ps4 games. Does dishonored 1/ definitive edition work on the PS5?

    submitted by /u/Handiinu
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost/Shadow bug

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Hello, I just finished Dishonored 1 for the first time. I tried to get Clean Hands, Shadow and Ghost. I made sure to reload each time I was spotted (even one little white lightning bolt), killed absolutely no one, saved the woman that was threatened by two guards, and watched a guide for granny rags vs slackjaw. At the end of each mission, I checked the boxes for no kill and ghost and I got them each time (if not, I would have started again but it didn't happen). I'm abolutely certain that I got ghost for every mission. Welp, I got the achievement Clean Hands, but no Ghost or Shadow. I checked on the internet but everybody seems to have issues with Ghost/Clean Hands because of an unwanted kill. I find nothing about what's happening to me, and I really don't want to start another Ghost playthrough without any guarantee that it will work this time :( Anybody's got an idea about why this is happening, or a possible fix ?

    submitted by /u/MiniMouise
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment