• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Dishonored Seen some good reviews about this game after seeing people talk smack about it idk why:/ but nonetheless defenetly gonna give it a shot after I get through the bioshock collection I recently got.

    Dishonored Seen some good reviews about this game after seeing people talk smack about it idk why:/ but nonetheless defenetly gonna give it a shot after I get through the bioshock collection I recently got.


    Seen some good reviews about this game after seeing people talk smack about it idk why:/ but nonetheless defenetly gonna give it a shot after I get through the bioshock collection I recently got.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Dishonored 1 still looks fresh

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Was washing the dishes and noticed the tea sieve looked oddly familiar. Maybe I need a break from Dishonored...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:26 PM PST

    After 300+ hours playing Dishonored 1, I found a new side quest i'd never seen. This is why I love this series.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:47 AM PST

    [Fanart: The Outsider] "I'm older than the rocks this place is built on, and even I didn't see that coming."

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Mix of 1 & 2's whale designs I drew a while ago when I was bored

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Game recommendations for a fan

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Hey All!

    I got into dishonored thanks to a coworker who was kind enough to gift me the first game last year for Christmas. I'd like to return the favour and gift him a game this year but I know he has the first and second dishonored already (and I'm not sure if he has Death of the Outsider). He's also a fan of Mass Effect and Dragon Age: Origins. Anyone have suggestions for a PS3/PS4 game that he might enjoy? He seems to enjoy things where outright carnage isn't necessarily the only answer.

    submitted by /u/TheBrightLord
    [link] [comments]

    I do not think Dark Vision is cheating

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:04 PM PST

    After playing through Thief Gold (and thoroughly enjoying it), I'm convinced that if the Dishonored Franchise had a similar light-based stealth system, then Dark Vision would essentially be a "true" crutch as others have pointed out. However, since the game is purely based on FOV (and some other mechanics like sound), Dark Vision seems to be more than fair from my perspective. Otherwise, it would seem that everyone would rely on Saves/Loads to complete a Ghost Run. There are also arguably some situations when attempting to lean (especially in Dishonored 2) can put you in jeopardy if you approach a corner at the same time as a guard passes the corner.

    Now, I have about 50 hours in the first game and about 72 hours in the second (not a ton when compared to others), but for both I've completed many types of runs: (Ghost Merciful No-Powers), (High-Chaos Ghost) (Nihilist)(Normal Runs). After these experiences I can totally understand why some people despise Dark Vision; it kind of ruins the art-style, has ugly (butt-ugly) yellow hues, creates annoying ambient sounds, and it kind of ruins immersion. Without it, it can also create some tension. But DV seems to be the most consistent strategy that prevents Loads/Reloads (something that I personally despise even more) during Ghost Runs.

    These are just my thoughts.

    submitted by /u/BreadShotConga
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think delilah is okay

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Quick question on the arkane collection, thanks!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:35 AM PST

    I have all the games on ps4, and was looking to purchase the arkane collection for xbox one since I plan on getting a series X

    Does this come with the preorder bonecharms from dishonored 2, preorder stuff from Prey, and Mooncrash? Basically are these the "definitive" versions of these games?

    submitted by /u/Dadality0628
    [link] [comments]

    I can't get high chaos in Dishonored 2

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:08 AM PST

    Hi, guys. I have already completed the game on low chaos and now I want to see what will be on high. I play like this: for each NPC, I use the Heart to see how bad it is.I only kill citizens if they do absolutely terrible things. I kill guards more willingly, bandits and witches - always. I had high chaos on mission 2 and mission 3 until I spared the Crown Killer. Since then, even if I kill all enemies in a row, chaos does not rise. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong and it should be so?

    submitted by /u/EndlessYoung
    [link] [comments]

    (Fan Theory) An attempt to predict Dishonored 3 story and when it will take place

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:22 AM PST

    I have a theory,that the next Dishonored game will take place before the Kaldwin line rose to power.

    And that the protaganist will be the one who will kill the empress Larisa Olaskir.

    I mean it can give context to Jessamine rising in power.

    How can it work?

    As you all know Mark (The Outsider) states that there 8 people who bear the mark. These are the known recipents as well as the year they got the mark:

    Unknown Woman (1803),Verra Moray (1807),Daud (1820),Delilah Copperspoon (1831),Lonely rat boy (1835),Corvo Attano (1837),Emily Corvo (1857).

    As you may have noticed there is 7 not 8

    Which can make room for another person to have the mark.

    submitted by /u/datdatdatdatdatboi
    [link] [comments]

    Is dishonored with playing

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Is the first dishhonerd good been seeing people saying the games bad and that the second ones alot better is it worth playing?

    submitted by /u/brado1506
    [link] [comments]

    Think I broke dishonored 2 ��

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment