• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Dishonored Dunwall Secrets - my Dishonored fanart. Acryl on canvas.

    Dishonored Dunwall Secrets - my Dishonored fanart. Acryl on canvas.


    Dunwall Secrets - my Dishonored fanart. Acryl on canvas.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:30 AM PST

    I don't understand the DotO hate.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:21 AM PST

    Controversial opinion alert: it's my favorite.

    -It's a bite-sized Dishonored. It's wonderful.

    -Rosario Dawson kills it, and Robin Lord Taylor seriously stepped it up from 2.

    -Daud being relegated to the sidelines felt appropriate.

    -I appreciate that there are leftovers from 2's ending throughout the game.

    -Contracts are really cool.

    -I think I would have felt better about Billie's abilities if she were Marked, but the Void augmentations look cooler and are, honestly speaking, more appropriate towards her feelings about magic.

    -Billie's now my favorite protagonist.

    -The levels are really creatively and intricately designed, even though I understand how some people could get upset about The Stolen Archive's downgraded reskin. Still feels like an entirely different map to me.

    -The Envisioned fucking suck. Rot in the Void, you deranged cultists. Why are you so hard to kill!? But I love them for that very reason.

    -Unlike 2, DotO had a cohesive story. It felt more like 1 in that way. I knew where I was and why every time, and I loved it.

    -It's also beautiful, and the updated assassination animations are fuckin' awesome.

    -The concept of the Twin Bladed Knife is awesome, and it's pulled off really well. I love Void Strike.

    Aaanyway, I had to get this out. It's four A.M. and I just finished it for the first time. Thanks for reading, if you got this far.

    submitted by /u/PhoenixFlame989
    [link] [comments]

    I made a tier list of the waifus from Dishonored

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Dishonored Soundtrack is now on Spotify!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:52 PM PST

    I was on Spotify and searched Dishonored and it came up! so that's nice

    submitted by /u/JankisMankis
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] It would have been great if D2 final mission would have been changed depending on your chaos level

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:38 AM PST

    In D1 final missions the Lighthouse change depending on your chaos level.

    • At low chaos the lighthouse is sunny and nice and the death of the traitors isn't that gruesome. Havelock even give you the key and doesn't hurt Emily.
    • At high chaos its stormy, rains a lot and the traitors fight each other to death. You also see that Havelock had hurted Emily because of the blood in her room and that he wanted to jump with her to death.

    This change was brilliant and also a lot adds a lot to the atmosphere because you see what your actions have cased.

    I really loved the final missions "Death of the empress" from D2. The entire Layout and references to the first title where great. But I think it could have been better if the entire theme would have been changed depended on your chaos level. But the other way around as in D1!

    For example at High Chaos Castle Dunwall could have been a nice place and portray Delilah as an actually good leader and you as an monster/villian because of your high chaos actions and at low chaos how it is curently in the game.

    submitted by /u/JKAC2013
    [link] [comments]

    Knew he looked familiar

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Hose of Pleasure (Mission 3) Time Question

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:15 PM PST

    I just beat this mission in first Dishonored, and I wonder why everyone mentions that I did something at night, when the mission is at day?

    submitted by /u/SampleTextx
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever attempt at speed running a level (10 minutes) (Ghost)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Should I continue a playthrough of D2 I haven’t touched since 2018 to get some trophies, or restart the playthrough entirely?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:07 AM PST

    Just finished the D1 DLCs for the first time. Now I'm itching to replay Dishonored 2. So I went to open up D2 and went to start a new campaign, but then it turns out I have a save slot I never finished. I checked the details and it's basically a playthrough I want to do now: Emily, no kills/ghost. I stopped playing it at the Grand Palace level.

    So I thought 'ah ok I can just continue from there and get the two endgame trophies I want' and I began to play and I just straight up had a bad time. Kept getting spotted so I kept reloading over and over again and urgh. I wasn't have fun at all.

    So, I pose the question: should I keep at this playthrough, and grab the No Kill / Ghost trophies? Or should I restart the playthrough, grab a few more trophies as I go (want to get the musical duo one, and a few more I can't remember right now), and then since it's a non-lethal / ghost run, get those two endgame trophies as well?

    I only ask because I don't want to loose the progress of this current playthrough, since I was already doing what I want to do and am so close to getting the trophies I want too. But I was just having absolutely no fun with it at all, just picking up where I left off. Is it worth slogging through it, or should I restart it and actually have fun?

    Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/oxlikeme
    [link] [comments]

    It glitched again

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:25 PM PST

    Ik trying to do clean hands, and I just got done on my SECOND playthru, without killing anyone. And it didnt work.

    I didn't do any side missions accept the rescue the dude in the second one, where you get rid of Campbell.

    I didnt do any granny rags, I did slackjaw (because you have to to spare the pendletons)

    And it STILL didnt work!

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/TTV-CakeCat-YT_BTW
    [link] [comments]

    Still have yet to get over purple LED lights

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:05 PM PST

    Ever since LED lights in bedrooms took off, theres the occasional room that uses purple as their color of choice. I cannot, for the life of me, not interpret it as some kind of shrine to the outsider, or the location of a bone charm the way you tend to see in game (the first one in particular). Sometimes I think I even hear their song playing, that weird sound of harmonic resonance and bones. I just needed to get this out there after recently playing through the games again, the relevance of the game overall baffles me.

    submitted by /u/itsdaspvk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment