• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    Dishonored My phonecase just arrived, I like it a lot

    Dishonored My phonecase just arrived, I like it a lot


    My phonecase just arrived, I like it a lot

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Corvo's... Sword?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:00 PM PST

    After playing through the game twice, I started to notice how strange the retract/deploy animation was for the sword. Corvo's Blade seems to be some type of retractable blade. I started to research if this was possible, but came up with nothing.

    Does anyone know if there is any sword in existence similar to Corvo's in the aspect that it is retractable?

    submitted by /u/Odd_Avocado_5578
    [link] [comments]

    Sword schlong

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Completed Jindosh Riddle; any major drawbacks to just moving on? (D2 Chap. 6 spoilers)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:31 AM PST

    I'm at basically the start of chapter 6 and got the Jindosh Riddle to open the door to the mansion.

    It looked like a fun but hard puzzle, so I decided to solve it. It took me a sheet of paper and 30 minutes, but it's done. Yay! I guess I'm better at puzzles than I am at actually playing the game.

    My question is... is it a big problem if I just move on? I'm doing a non-lethal playthrough and the two groups seems nasty so I don't think helping either is a good idea. Letting them be seems wiser to me. I'm not starving for resources either; my inventory is completely full and I have bought all the relevant blueprints already (and I somehow miss the majority of found blueprints anyway). I got all the runes before, so missing a few won't change much.

    If I decide to just move on, will it screw up things badly for me? Get a bad ending (despite leaving things be seemingly being the best option to me), or miss some items I'll really need later?

    submitted by /u/AyraWinla
    [link] [comments]

    The City Watch and Grand Guard are full of cowards and greedy people

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:52 AM PST

    I've been playing all 3 games and noticed that the City Watch and Grand Guard aren't capable of killing a bloodthirsty assassin without calling for backup or raising the alarm

    And these lines bother the crap out of me:

    1. "I'll feed your heart to the hounds"

    2. " A-HA! This head of yours is worth its weight in silver"

    3. "Time to collect this bounty"

    4. "Huh! I'm not impressed"

    5. "I've been fighting scum like you since I put on the uniform"

    6. "Think you're scaring me"

    Corvo can easily take on a battalion of guards with/without his powers and escape unscathed

    (A 54 year old man who can kick your ass into next year if you piss him off or harm his daughter)

    Same goes for Emily, She can use her Doppelganger ability to trick the guards into thinking that she was dead

    Daud can summon his Assassins to aid him if in case that he's outnumbered

    Billie can use Springrazors, Grenades or even her Incendiary Bolts to blow/set her enemies on fire

    submitted by /u/liroiroque478
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] Turns out you can eat Paolo

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    In 2 and DoTO does the look controls feel really clunky on console to anyone else? the original game and dlc the sensitivity felt just fine, is there anything i can do?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment