• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Dishonored The Void - one more Dishonored art by me. Acryl on canvas.

    Dishonored The Void - one more Dishonored art by me. Acryl on canvas.


    The Void - one more Dishonored art by me. Acryl on canvas.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:55 AM PST

    What is the mindset behind evil Corvo?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:26 PM PST

    I know evil Corvo isn't canon, but what do you think his mindset is?

    Corvo really has no good reason to murder every maid and hobo he meets, he has no reason to poison the city's whiskey and sacrifice Slackjaw to The Outsider, he has no reason to murder Samuel.

    Story-wise, what do you think Evil Corvo's mindset is? What drives him to do these things?

    submitted by /u/Sox_The_Fox2002
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmmm.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:49 PM PST

    This is what happens when you stub a toe

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:03 PM PST

    What powers did Corvo have in Canon?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:49 AM PST

    I know from the opening of D2 he has Blink and Stop Time. He is also shown to use Void Gaze in the comics. But what else?

    submitted by /u/JoeZZIA
    [link] [comments]

    What sort of time is the first game meant to take place over?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:11 AM PST

    Man I sure love doing a merciful playthrough

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:08 AM PST

    I really hope that I don't get a stray kill out of nowhere after knocking everyone in addemire out and having to lose 3 hours of gameplay because autosave are worthless

    submitted by /u/H4ZRD_RS
    [link] [comments]

    How much time passes in dishonored 2

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    From dialog in the first mission I found out that it took 3 weeks to sail to karnaca but that's as far as the game goes in telling us how much time passes.

    submitted by /u/Overfromthestart
    [link] [comments]

    Are there Runes in space? Photo from today's news tricked me.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:12 AM PST

    What should i do with pendleton brothers?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Its my first playthrough and i m going for a kill most and spare few because killing is fun :) i wanna kill Pendleton brothers by my own hands as well but what does slackjaw do to them? I already got the password out of the art dealer and now i m debating whether i should let slackjaw take care of them?

    submitted by /u/dhruvbzw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment