• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Dishonored I once got an art book for Dishonored 2 in a goodie bag, I think they look nice in this small space on my wall.

    Dishonored I once got an art book for Dishonored 2 in a goodie bag, I think they look nice in this small space on my wall.


    I once got an art book for Dishonored 2 in a goodie bag, I think they look nice in this small space on my wall.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:19 AM PST

    I stopped because it was getting boring

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:59 AM PST

    What are the odds we’ll actually get a Dishonored 3? And are there any changes/additions you’d like to see?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Recently started playing again favorite mission in crashing lady boyles party.

    As for additions I'd like to see a more open world we could explore with a home base we can return to any time and be able to revisit old locations even after completing missions there.

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Ad-5390
    [link] [comments]

    Woman prisoner in addermire? DH2

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:05 PM PST

    So im in addermire and I hear a woman complaining to the guards that she needs help. The guards get tired of her and send her to imprisonment. I only heard this while they were talking below me (they were in the main lobby) is this a side quest? I looked all over this place and cannot find anything.

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/SwallowmaWhatDude
    [link] [comments]

    I got the Dishonored vinyl off of ebay a few days back! It sounds really wonderful!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:59 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment