• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Dishonored Hey y'all, me again literally 10 minutes after my first post here. I don't know about you, but I adore the whales in this game. They're so eerie yet oddly beautiful at the same time, so of course I had to draw one! A very rough drawing, but I hope y'all enjoy it!

    Dishonored Hey y'all, me again literally 10 minutes after my first post here. I don't know about you, but I adore the whales in this game. They're so eerie yet oddly beautiful at the same time, so of course I had to draw one! A very rough drawing, but I hope y'all enjoy it!


    Hey y'all, me again literally 10 minutes after my first post here. I don't know about you, but I adore the whales in this game. They're so eerie yet oddly beautiful at the same time, so of course I had to draw one! A very rough drawing, but I hope y'all enjoy it!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Whale oil is a highly volatile compound

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Hey y'all. I'm new to Reddit and a huge Dishonored fan! This is an old illustration of mine were I tried to draw the outsider's eye (I believe I've seen somewhere that he does have pupils and are not entirely black, but please correct me if I'm wrong). Hope y'all enjoy it ig.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:19 PM PST

    My girlfriend gave me the Tarot cards as an anniversary gift.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:40 PM PST

    Jessamine, is that you?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:29 AM PST

    What if the next Dishonored protaganist uses a folding mace or axe for assassination and combat

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:11 PM PST

    How would you feel?

    submitted by /u/datdatdatdatdatboi
    [link] [comments]

    DOTO Just like old times achievement

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:38 AM PST

    When I read the description for how to get the just like old times achievements it said that I need to finish the original game+ anyone know what that means ?

    submitted by /u/Cheetos_Master1
    [link] [comments]

    Za Warudo Bend Time mod?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Is there a mod that changes the bend time sound to the sound of dios stand?

    submitted by /u/noodlekrebs
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost+Shadow run

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:28 PM PST

    It's it possible to escape Coldridge prison without being detected? I got all the way out of the prison and through the sewers without touching anyone. No chokeholds, no killing, and no detections(a "no-touchy" run, as I call it)

    But when I ended the level it said I had been detected once, which could have only been when I set off the explosives.

    I've been tinkering with a couple of different things, but I can't seem to find a way to set off the explosives without being detected and while still maintaining my no-touchy status

    submitted by /u/garbagetruc
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing DoTO’s last mission and got the best code

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:22 PM PST

    I wanted to share with you guys that the outsider in the german version of the games is spoken by the same voice actor who did Light Yagami in the german version of Death Note

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:15 AM PST

    I just thought that was a pretty cool choice. They both kinda are related to death alot. I always had to think about the show when the outsider spoke to me and kinda imagined Light in his position lol.

    I also heard something that the outsider in english is spoken by a music singer?

    submitted by /u/gamer_girl_feet
    [link] [comments]

    Does Dishonored 2 get more gory / disturbing than chapter 3..?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Sorry for the weird question, but I really don't handle gore and horror well at all...

    Chapter 3 (The Good Doctor) is really the maximum of what I can tolerate. I managed to push through, but it definitively went over what I'm comfortable with and it honestly saps a lot of my enjoyment away.

    I'm generally not one for overly "dark" games, but I had considered trying Dishonored 2 for years and now that I have an xBox with gamepass, I figured it was the time.

    The game plays incredibly well (best out of any stealth game I've ever played), the stages are fantastic and it's honestly impressively fun despite being bad at it... but I really don't think I could stomach going through something worse than chapter 3. If there's something worse coming, I'd rather stop playing now instead of getting to that point. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AyraWinla
    [link] [comments]

    What a way to go

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:25 PM PST

    Am Trying to plat the game. Decided to do an entire speed run dedicated to the clean hands achievement, since it seemed pretty easy. I played on easy, and I didnt kill anyone. There were 1 pr 2 missions where I accidentally killed someone the first time I did the level, so I just replayed level.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:02 PM PST

    Arkane Lore - Dishonored and the Art of Nonviolence

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Questions about gameplay\ lore

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:36 PM PST

    1 how does the rat plague spread with shadow kill wouldnt it be impossible since well theyre ash whats left for the rats to it or for bodies to spread the disease

    2 can runes/ bonecharms only be crafted from whale bones or any bones or is the whale bone thing just traditionally

    3 what kind of sword does corvo use if look like a rapier but it look to short to be it

    submitted by /u/UlfurGaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment