• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Dishonored My Dishonored fanart diptych "White rats". Acryl on canvas

    Dishonored My Dishonored fanart diptych "White rats". Acryl on canvas


    My Dishonored fanart diptych "White rats". Acryl on canvas

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:12 AM PST

    When you play Dishonored 2 way too much and you get to the last level

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Lady Boyle and the audacity of this bitch

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Happened one too many times.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:26 AM PST

    The chad to way to enter the briefing room

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Anyone still playing november 2020?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:55 AM PST

    Playing the definitive edition through for the first time and then gonna play the second game and doto, gotta say the first game is the best by far the story's so much more interesting than the second

    submitted by /u/hoogs77
    [link] [comments]

    D1 ending spoiler I guess

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:10 PM PST

    On the final misson. In the place after riding up the elevator I freezed time, grabbed Havelock's key and unlocked the door where Emily was locked aaaand ending scene started WITHOUT doing anything to Havelock. Is that.. uh.. normal?

    submitted by /u/Safolom
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2: What is a detected body?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:33 AM PST

    I'm doing a no-chaos run for fun.

    So I check my stats all the time, abuse save scumming, and save before the end of each mission to make sure I haven't forgotten anything important, like a body or a painting.

    On the current one, the stats are all at 0, but the end result shows 3 detected bodies.

    I've combed the whole level looking for 3 modies I would have forgotten during a spree.

    But I can't find any. Everyone is sunbathing on the roofs.

    /tldr/So my question is:

    What is a detected body?

    Is it a body you left in a accessible place, that is discovered after the mission,

    or is it a body someone saw DURING the mission?

    In which case I understand why I can't find them since the deed is done.

    submitted by /u/odasama
    [link] [comments]

    What's everyone's favorite mission in D1? I'm about to do what feels like it'll be my favorite mission. I'm told I can't raise any alarms or Lord Regent will escape. Time to go into Sam Fisher mode.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Are there any optimization improvement mods for Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:04 PM PST

    I've beat the game, but the clockwork mansion was a nightmare of performance.

    submitted by /u/kidkolumbo
    [link] [comments]

    [Dishonored 2] Getting bad headache when playing for a short time.. Any settings I can change to help?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Fov is all the way up and head bobbing is all the way down as well. I'm using windows 10 and have blue light filter on. Any other things I can change to help?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/z76101
    [link] [comments]

    what does SkeletalLODDistanceFactorMultiplier in the file config do?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:55 AM PST

    I am trying to tweak some settings to improve graphic quality, i m done tweaking everything else but this one is conflicted. Some forums say setting it to 0 increases graphics quality others say setting it to 1 increases graphics quality, can someone tell what it actually does and what should i put for best quality?

    submitted by /u/dhruvbzw
    [link] [comments]

    [DISHONORED 1] Any good control presets for pc users?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:33 AM PST

    I just got the game and just got out of prison and yet i m loving it so far, but the controls are a bit weird... in other games i used my extra mouse button for sneak/crouch, but now i have to use it for parrying since right mouse button, also i would prefer having the crouch button elsewhere.. but there are still lots of game mechanics i m unaware of till now

    i wanna set up everything from the start so that by mid game i can get used to the controls so some good presets will be helpful

    submitted by /u/dhruvbzw
    [link] [comments]

    Took too much!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:35 PM PST

    It's probably me just being stupid, but is this a contradiction in the Jindosh Riddle?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:06 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment