• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Dishonored My first Dishonored art - Leviathan. Acryl on canvas.

    Dishonored My first Dishonored art - Leviathan. Acryl on canvas.


    My first Dishonored art - Leviathan. Acryl on canvas.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:58 AM PST

    I'm sure this comes from Dunwall.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:18 AM PST

    What the hell Samuel!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:29 PM PST

    I like to leave myself fun save thumbnails for the next time I play. Scared the crap out of myself with this one!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:53 PM PST

    The best thing about displace

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Death of the Outsider mana regeneration style for Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:04 AM PST

    Hello guys,

    is there a way to implement the mana regeneration style from this DLC into the main game Dishonored 2?

    An mod so mana regenerates like outside a fight?

    Thank you in advance for your help.

    submitted by /u/Zolty47
    [link] [comments]

    I encoutered a wierd graphics glitch in the Hound Pits Pubs with the ambient fog. Any fixes?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:59 AM PST

    Errl Halp

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:55 AM PST

    So I just gave delilah her soul back and the heart went poof and she never went through her painting and now i can't kill her 😂😒

    submitted by /u/KhajiitfromKvatch
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored on pc performance?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:03 AM PST

    Hi, I played the first dishonored a few times on Xbox, and also finished dishonored 2. It's on sale on pc and I'm wondering if it's worth buying for an FPS upgrade. Meaning, if I get the first or second game will it reach 60 fps? My gaming laptop is mid range and only has a 1050 ti, so maybe the second game wouldn't but could I reach 60 on the first game?

    submitted by /u/killingmachin15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment