• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Dishonored My tarantula Billie in her new Dishonored themed enclosure

    Dishonored My tarantula Billie in her new Dishonored themed enclosure


    My tarantula Billie in her new Dishonored themed enclosure

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Finished it today. Let me know what You think :D

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:15 AM PST

    This building has a bit of a Dishonored vibe imo. Look at all those ledges!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Found this and... We all know what this is.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:22 AM PST

    The fastest ghost you've ever seen

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:07 PM PST

    This is honestly the last thing I wanted to happen.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:34 AM PST

    Oldest living US vet would fit in well in Dunwall

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:25 AM PST

    Crazy stuff happening at Lady Boyle's party.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:03 PM PST

    How do I play Dishonored 1 at 1440p?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Title explains it all

    When I go into the settings, the max resolution I get is 1080p.

    submitted by /u/WhoreDragon
    [link] [comments]

    This one's a bit of a stretch, but I took a shot at making Corvo in HeroForge (Pic 2 Reference)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:39 AM PST

    The Elite Members of the self-disposing Order

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:38 AM PST

    If you were an arkane dev What original power would you want to put for Dishonored 3

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Is dishonored 1 definitive edition worth it?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:30 AM PST

    Ive been looking to buy dishonored 1 for some time but im not sure if i should buy the definitive edition or normal and anyone knows where i might be able to buy it from?

    submitted by /u/Mrbunnypaw
    [link] [comments]

    Smart monkes

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:38 AM PST

    State of the game on console?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Just started my second playthru since launch (newgame+) currently in dunwall streets. Noticing some weird graphical issues. Things flickering in the distance when using the spyglass mainly. Also audio stuttering is really bad. Has the game gone downhill since launch through patches? Wondering if theres anything major I should be wary of. I remember it running smoother a few years ago.

    submitted by /u/zachriel1919
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find high resolution images of the paintings found in-game? I don't mean the portraits, but the ones I houses and stuff

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:44 PM PST

    There's a bunch of beautiful images in the game and I'm thinking I could print a few and use them as decorations.

    submitted by /u/maczirarg
    [link] [comments]

    First ever playthru. How the hell do I take care of this annoying fucker?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:01 AM PST

    Disappearing Gentleman Caller

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:10 AM PST

    So I'm on my second playthrough and I'm doing the Gentleman Caller quest for Granny, but when I bend time, sleep dart the two in the back, and then knock out the one one the door, I turn around and one of the bodies disappeared. His sword and coin are still on the floor, but his body just... isn't there anymore. I tested this out with quicksaves and it seems he despawns or something whenever I look away from him during the bend time, which is odd. I knocked the two in the back out, stopped bend time, then went for the remaining one and he still disappears. Has anyone else encountered this, and does it count as a kill? (Going for clean hands)

    submitted by /u/Mawrizard
    [link] [comments]

    How to up fps in dishonored 2?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:08 AM PST

    I'm trying to make YouTube videos of dishonored, but I play it on a non-gaming hp pavilion laptop. I average only about 30 frames. I don't care how bad the quality gets, is there any way I can get 40-60 frames?

    submitted by /u/ThePeaceCreator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment