• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Dishonored Arcording to The Dunwall Archives, this is how Corvo arrived from Karnaca (or how I imagine it and you can't convince me otherwise :))

    Dishonored Arcording to The Dunwall Archives, this is how Corvo arrived from Karnaca (or how I imagine it and you can't convince me otherwise :))


    Arcording to The Dunwall Archives, this is how Corvo arrived from Karnaca (or how I imagine it and you can't convince me otherwise :))

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:18 AM PST

    My (*very* homemade) Whaler costume

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Now I’ve seen some stupendous artwork on this sub that would surely put mine to shame, but with this being my first ever watercolor I thought it wasn’t too shabby. Can you guess the location?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:30 PM PST

    I tried another scene with the Arc Pylon model I created. I hope this one is better. Original in comments. Any thoughts?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Shadow Walk appreciation post

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    I always have to read posts from you plonkers trashing on my second favourite Emily power, and I will not stand for this any longer.

    Yes, in most circumstances the detection buff, silence and speed it gives you are all rendered moot by Far Reach's ability to just grapple to high ground and avoid guards anyways

    Yes, the kill/knockout animations are even more conspicuous than normal and take perhaps too long

    Yes, Domino, Mesmerise, or even just a good-old drop attack are all more efficient and affordable

    But aside from looking and feeling incredibly badass, where I think Shadow Walk truly shines is when you purposefully limit yourself by not using specific abilities or upgrades.

    I implore any fan looking for a new way to play the game to play without any powers but Shadow Walk. It turns the normally highly vertical and freeform nature of Dishonored stealth into a game of weaving between enemies when the time is just right, and dashing between sources of light and dark in your shadowy ghost form, ducking into vents and zipping under tables and other low objects before popping out of shadow form and shanking two guards in a row... only to dip back into the darkness when their backup arrives to stalk the shadows anew.

    It's definitely much trickier than other abilities, but of all the powers in Emily's (and perhaps the entire roster of playable characters) repertoire, to me it feels like the most heretical and ghostlike of them all. The way it allows you to slink past guards at very close range if you're quick and attentive is a fun and unique contrast to how the rest of the powers encourage you to stay far away and on high ground.

    To me it feels like the most balanced power in all of Dishonored 2; it's not useless (though fun) like Windblast, it's not an annoying and visually obnoxious straight upgrade like Dark Vision, and it's not blatantly overpowered like Bend Time. It's badass, perfectly suited to the aesthetics of the series, and although situational, still useful in many encounters across the game if you use timing, clever movement and a bit of luck. And you can always tear shit up with it too, if stuff goes awry.

    submitted by /u/OknataSkeltro
    [link] [comments]

    [DotO] Covered in blood.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:50 AM PST

    Dishonored Dab (this is an old vid)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:55 AM PST

    My brother has arachnophobia (fear of spiders), is there a spider (the size doesn't matter) in Dishonored game series?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Title and thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Elshad19
    [link] [comments]

    Get low chaos ending even after completing all side objectives?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:51 PM PST

    I'm going for a low chaos, no kills, stealth play-through and Ive read that some of the side objectives (for example poisoning the bootleg elixir) will increase chaos. My question is can I achieve the low chaos ending while still completing all the side objectives, or should I just ignore certain objectives?

    submitted by /u/SpiffyToadstool
    [link] [comments]

    What is the true ending in death of the outsider

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:03 PM PST

    It keeps me up every night thinking about which is the true one

    submitted by /u/i_main_thatcher
    [link] [comments]

    Easily the most difficult thing I've done since SA/Ghost'ing the final ocean castle level in Hitman, and now I never have to do it again.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:23 PM PST

    All my save files have been deleted for Dishonored 2, does anyone know how to retrieve them?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:46 AM PST

    It was my 5th playthrough and I finally maxed out everysingle skill...

    any help would be great...

    submitted by /u/HarryS8732
    [link] [comments]

    Since Daud's Recording Can Be Found On The Dreadful Wale

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Daud's recording is just his Low Chaos commentary on the Brigmore Witches

    But what do you think Corvo/Emily would say but it's based on their Chaos rating

    Corvo (Finishing the game on Low Chaos/Merciful/Ghost)

    "I have no words to say on how I'm grateful that Daud was able to save my daughter

    Sparing him was the right thing to do and if he was here, He'll be forgiven for his efforts to saving my daughter"

    Emily (Complete the game on Low Chaos/Flesh and Steel/Merciful/Ghost)

    "Words cannot express how I'm grateful that my mother's killer did his best to save me from being mind controlled by my own aunt

    If he was here, all of his past actions/transgressions will be forgiven"

    submitted by /u/liroiroque478
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up dishonored 2 and I’m wondering who to play as.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:56 AM PST

    I know I'm a bit late, seeing as this game released 4 years ago, but I recently bought death of the outsider on pc, and I have owned dishonored 1 on ps4 for a while. I'm having trouble picking who to play as, so can someone help me out? Who is best for a first time play through?

    submitted by /u/tommyrocks06
    [link] [comments]

    flesh and steel blink

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:03 PM PST

    Does upgrading blink stop you from getting the flesh and steel achievement?

    submitted by /u/ggggggewe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment