• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Dishonored uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what ?

    Dishonored uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what ?


    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what ?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:55 AM PST

    Just a rat offering a bone, nothing weird to see here.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:25 AM PST

    The Dishonored franchise deserved big box releases. So I made them.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:11 PM PST

    How do saves work on PC [Steam]?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:31 AM PST

    I'm just getting into Dishonored 2 after waiting a long time to get a better computer, so I can enjoy it in its full glory. I really loved the first game.

    I always remember Dishonored game saves being a little weird, I never take the time to test it, but I could SWEAR that it starts me off in a different position or something when I load a save. But not all the time... it's just weird.

    So right now I'm in D2 and it's even weirder. I would never save while holding someone on my shoulder. I would dump them at the very least and consider proceeding. And yet it seems like ALL of my saves just happen to start with me carrying someone. And sometimes I can just tell I was set back a little, but usually not major enough to complain.

    Now on my last save, where I made a ton of progress, I double and triple checked that I saved correctly. I saw the Create New Save area, I hit the button, the new save was made. I closed the game. Then... when I reloaded it I was basically set back to the beginning of the stage and... drum roll please... CARRYING A BODY.

    Am I missing something here?

    I'm on Windows 10 playing through Steam.

    submitted by /u/b_art
    [link] [comments]

    Do we know what the years in the Dishonored universe are counting?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Please keep in mind I'm not a lore fanatic, I've only played the games and read like one book in-gaem so I may be missing something.

    I find it hard to believe that the universe uses the Gregorian calendar, since the Outsider exists who is basically that world's equivalent of the devil. They also use a different system of months, but the time system is the same (to my knowledge). So what do they use as a "starting point" ? What happened in year 0 to make it the beginning of the calendar?

    submitted by /u/YeeBoiMax
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:36 PM PST

    weird frames on dishonored 2

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:24 PM PST

    ever since I swapped from a 60hz monitor to a 75hz one, dishonored 2 feels janky, like the game is running at 75 fps but the camera feels like it's running slower. The particles and characters all move at the right frame rate but any camera movement or even just moving feels super choppy. any way to fix this?

    I'm playing on fullscreen max settings and my monitor settings are at the correct settings (1080p 75hz).

    submitted by /u/Flyingskillet
    [link] [comments]

    Never had this happen to me before nor have I ever seen it actually happen to someone else

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment