• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Dishonored Got 100% achievements in death of the outsider

    Dishonored Got 100% achievements in death of the outsider


    Got 100% achievements in death of the outsider

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:07 AM PST

    I drew The Outsider(it's not good but i tried my best)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    A few drawings of Corvo I’ve made for my YouTube thumbnails

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Since there’s no ghost achieve the in Death of the Outsider like there is in the first dishonored, I took pictures of me ghosting each mission!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:04 AM PST

    I dont know how many people know you can do this, but...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    New to game - how is corvo using Pull in this video?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/366P5JjdO0g?t=194

    I was under the impression he didn't have this ability? Am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/Bookerfam
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get all three platinums if I get the complete collection? (Yes I’m a trophy whore) (I love dishonored)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Help me understand Billy Lake's missing arm and eye history

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:55 PM PST

    As far as I understand. In Dishonored 2 Billy is known as Meagan. Meagan has a missing arm and eye. In DLC, which is happening after the end of D2, Billy has the missing parts but The Outsider takes them. I just finished the DLC. Regardless of how you chose to end, Billy doesn't back in time without the magic arm and eye.

    I'm confused.

    submitted by /u/OkruszekWKlawiaturze
    [link] [comments]

    Yoink far reach is my new favorite thing

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:30 AM PST

    Hey guys and gals, I have got a group together ready to play the Dishonored RPG I've had for months. But we need one more spot. If anyone is interested (you should be its fun as hell) DM me

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Did I miss a rune in A Crack in the Slab?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:36 PM PST

    I didn't get the rune from the flooded basement (I didn't notice the wheel crank at first) before I saved Stilton, did I miss getting the rune that was down there? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Raxis
    [link] [comments]

    Clip of granny rags feeding her "birdies"

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:52 AM PST

    I just want to show someone this clip, but I can't find it anywhere. Please help.

    It's the one where you see her feeding the rats and calling them her little birdies.

    submitted by /u/FourT6andTwo
    [link] [comments]

    I killed everyone in the prison escape mission, can I still get a low chaos ending? (Dishonored 1)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    I'm brand new, never played a Dishonored game before. I know this is probably a dumb question, but I went kinda psycho in the first mission and killed everything.

    Can I still get the happy ending?

    submitted by /u/PotereIllimitato
    [link] [comments]

    (BUG)(PS4) Character keeps moving forward when using powers

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Its been a whille since i had the game and this is a bug that had been bothering me for a long time. Whenever I use a power the character moves forward, e.g if i use Domino (which requires one click) my character will move a slight inch foward but if use a power like Blink or Far Reach (which requires you to hold the button) my character moves forward and it messes up my aim so much

    so many times i wanted to land on a thin ledge but cause of my character moving forward while using blink my character lands up somewhere i didnt want it to land (for example blinking into a glass and shattering it)

    I dont know how to fix this, is it the game or the controller? but i think its the latter cause in both Dishonored 2 and Last of Us i have the issue of no smooth sprint, like it is very choppy (character sometimes stop and doesnt sprint smoothly over a long time).

    can someone tell me how i should fix this?

    submitted by /u/ruchi_rich_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment