• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Dishonored Something i just discovered.

    Dishonored Something i just discovered.


    Something i just discovered.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:59 AM PST

    If you put a mine on a bloodfly and then you posses it you can create a flying mine...this game is fucking unbelievable.

    submitted by /u/hewhobearsthylight
    [link] [comments]

    No shading weeeee

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:24 AM PST

    I'm having whiskey with cigar

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Who’s had the better powers, Corvo or Emily?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:36 PM PST

    I just wanna know what you guys this, please give an explanation on why tho, pls and thank you :)

    submitted by /u/davidsgayaf
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else really dislike the Dishonored 2 save system?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:20 PM PST

    It just seems so off to me, even 4 years after release. I just can't get my head around why they'd change it from Dishonored 1

    Limited to 3 saves, and you're stuck with them? Instead of trying loads of different experimental runs like I did in D1, I have to start from scratch and overwrite a save from one of the slots

    Anyone else feel like this? Because it's actually killed the game for me

    submitted by /u/CeruleanBlade
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] On my third playthrough, I did something by accident and it blew my mind.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:36 AM PST

    So my playthroughs for this game have been like this

    1st: Emily - Stealthy(ish)/High Chaos. Her powers felt more suited to high chaos and killing. I played it like I was watching an action movie, killing all the traitorous guards and witches, siding with the overseers, not killing the Duke and killing Delilah. It just felt like the right thing to do.

    2nd: Corvo - Stealth/Low Chaos - This playthrough was all about getting clean hands and shadow achievements. Only take out guards if necessary, hide the bodies.

    3rd: Corvo - No Powers/High Chaos - Maxed out my gear ASAP and just get it done with only quick loading after a death.

    I got to Stilton's manor, and after decapitating the first guard i saw, I decided to taunt the guards guarding Stilton. They all flocked around the head I threw at them, and I jumped down obliterated those poor guards to pieces. Stilton runs off, I go after him to see if I can talk to him, but he was too scared. He runs off again, I choke him out as a reflex. Corvo says something along the lines of "I wonder what the changes are with Stilton unconscious."

    Here is where my mind completely blows. Both my previous game plays have just left Stilton be to go mad. spoiler I was in amazement for a good half an hour.

    It's now been about 5 Hours since I completed the level, I just wanted to express my appreciation to those involved in this level! My mind is still blown and can't stop thinking about it, how I completely missed it twice, and almost for a third time!

    submitted by /u/PhilGooodInc
    [link] [comments]

    Best game/ dlc

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:14 AM PST

    Is dishonored 2 worth playing again but high chaos

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:53 AM PST

    I've been watching a lot of high chaos stealth videos and it looked cool but idk if it's worth doing

    submitted by /u/i_main_thatcher
    [link] [comments]

    Corvo and the Outsider's mark

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:17 AM PST

    I have heard that Emily is the canon choice for Dishonored 2, so does that mean that when Delilah removed Corvo's mark he never got it back? Or did it re-appear when she was trapped in her painting?

    submitted by /u/ak_hat
    [link] [comments]

    Did a ghost run with the goal of collecting as much stuff as I could. Mostly proud of this level because I rely way too much on far reach so it’s always a challenge

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Just solved the Jindosh riddle in 25 minutes. I see the trouble several people have gone through solving this, has anyone else timed the process?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment