• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Dishonored Eight(ish) playthroughs and never saw this before. It’s the little details that really establish this game

    Dishonored Eight(ish) playthroughs and never saw this before. It’s the little details that really establish this game


    Eight(ish) playthroughs and never saw this before. It’s the little details that really establish this game

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:53 AM PST

    During of my speed runs I had of an ideal how to free the overseer trapped in The basement / saloon ( Only Emily can free him )

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Just a couple sketches of Overseer Martin

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:59 AM PST

    I can't believe I'm still finding new things in Dishonored to this day.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Like how Emily can give you a secret rune after the Boyle mission.

    It's the little things that make this game amazing.

    A few years from now I'll still be finding new things about my favorite game.

    submitted by /u/winslow-revolving
    [link] [comments]

    Rpg tokens I made for a Dishonored rpg One Shot, to use in VTTRPG. I am planning to make more of them.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Quick Question on the first Dishonored

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    I never really played the first Dishonored. I'm a big fan of the second game though (Shadow Walk addict all the way baby) and never played corvo.

    Is there anything I should know about the first game?

    submitted by /u/dylan_wants_pasta
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Lady Boyle

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:41 AM PST

    In my recent low chaos playthrough of Dishonored 2, I reached mission 8. While on the Dreadful Whale, I was briefed by Billy Lu- Meagan Foster and Emily had something interesting to say.

    Emily, looking at the Dukes Palace: "I'm been inside hundreds of palaces and mansions. This one can't be too different than Lady Bribsy's." (not the exact quote, but very similar.)

    I was wondering, is Lady Brisby actually Lady Boyle? And does that mean that Corvo canonically went for the non-lethal approach when dealing with her?

    For anyone who doesn't know or just forgot, Lord Brisby is the man that asks Corvo to take Lady Boyle to the bottom of the Boyle Estate where Brisby sails off on a boat with Lady Boyle and says that she will have the rest of her life to love him.

    Lady Brisby couldn't possibly be anyone else but Lady Boyle. Just with a new name and having nobody recognise her somehow.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/A_Humble_Knight
    [link] [comments]

    Whale bone you say

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:55 PM PST

    One of the saddest characters in dishonored 2

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:12 PM PST

    Joe Hamilton's story is almost as sad as Cecilias. He got locked up and tortured after being faithful to his job and alerting the guards on the situation and I don't know if this is a generic heart response but the heart tells you he is an alcoholic because all 3 of his sisters died at a young age. Also killing him doesn't count as a kill for some reason

    submitted by /u/BadRaspberry22
    [link] [comments]

    So i know that you can still get low chaos by killing less than 20% people. But i have a question.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:57 AM PST

    I'm playing Dishonored 2 right now and my Global kill ratio atm for current mission is 6% and GKR for playthrough is 7%. Does it have to be lower than 20% for the whole playthrough or can i still get low chaos by having the GKR at 15-20% in each mission (Basically killing 15 or so people every mission)? How many i kill depends on the number of people every mission ofc.

    submitted by /u/Christian00633
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t get Clean Hands on “Edge of the World”

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:18 AM PST

    At the end of the mission, I don't get clean hands because 1 kill shows up. I like exploring everything, so I knocked out pretty much almost all of the hostiles but I did not assassinate anyone, does anyone know how to fix this problem? Playing on very hard, and I got the ghost achievement, but not the other one.

    Edit: Just figured out what was happening, the nest keeper was apparently dying from the few bloodflies left in the room after i used a sleep dart on him, I destroyed the nest, choked him and killed all the bloodflies in the building, that solved the problem.

    submitted by /u/spacejam1001
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 Survivor | Round 6

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:39 AM PST

    And then there were 4! The Light at the End has been eliminated with 38.1% of the vote. I won't lie, I was surprised that it lasted so long, I do not really enjoy this mission all that much. Once you make it past the walls of the lighthouse fortress it really doesn't feel all that special, and becomes very linear. There's very little environmental storytelling either, and it does just feel like either a slaughterfest (in high chaos) or a generic stealth-through (low chaos). One thing I do enjoy is the atmosphere in high chaos, the weather and Samuel's betrayal really do set the tone, and witnessing the Loyalist infighting is brilliant. I will say though it's nice seeing the totally different settings depending on high or low chaos, I missed that in the subsequent games, especially Dishonored 2.

    These last four missions definitely feel deserving of coming this far though, and I think we'd all agree they're all great. It does make choosing our next victim a lot tougher though, I'm genuinely intrigued what will fall next, at this point I couldn't make a guess.

    VOTE HERE


    How it works:

    Each round, you vote for your LEAST favorite Dishonored mission from the options available. After 48 hours I'll close voting, and eliminate the most voted mission, then we'll go again with the remaining 8 missions, voting for least favorite each time, until only 1 remains and is crowned the community's favorite mission in Dishonored 1.


    Missions still standing:

    • High Overseer Campbell
    • House of Pleasure
    • Lady Boyle's Last Party
    • Return to the Tower

    Eliminated missions:

    • The Flooded District, 22.8%
    • The Loyalists, 43.8%
    • Dishonored, 39.6%
    • The Royal Physician, 40%
    • The Light at the End, 38.1%
    submitted by /u/-Raid-
    [link] [comments]

    I made some designs based on the Outsider's mark, and I set up a redbubble. I'm planning on making more. Also I'm open to suggestions

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:51 PM PST

    I made some designs based on the Outsider's mark, and I set up a redbubble. I'm planning on making more. Also I'm open to suggestions

    A while ago I made up a way to write in the language that the outsider's mark is written in. It can be used to make some pretty cool designs and I've had a lot of fun with it just doodling different things.

    I made a symbol based on the runes from dishonored. You know how in the game you can make bone charms to help you with different things? Well I found a legit piece of a whale bone on the beach and wanted to carve something into it. I drew up this design for a bone charm that would help me befriend crows because I like to feed them. The large middle symbol says "crow."

    I'm using the redbubble picture instead of mine so ppl dont steal it lol

    https://preview.redd.it/ykbebxu0ea661.jpg?width=473&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1fe16fe7c55f58255baf837dc4b5357aaad1df65

    https://preview.redd.it/cygx0h5xea661.jpg?width=462&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=84f496a5a5aaab1d0298977b8676036b4707a960

    I recolored it and made a few different versions and put it on redbubble. Next I decided to do one relating to the lonely rat boy, as he is an important part of dishonored lore in my opinion. Rats and whales have a lot of symbolism in the game. I decided to make this one simpler. In the game there are drawings the witches make with whale oil. One of them is circular and has a rat and a dagger in the middle. I decided to write "rat" with the rune language and put it in the middle of the circle.

    https://preview.redd.it/diy3c1slba661.jpg?width=690&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7b00558d386bae5c9cd50151637fc6d6a848333a

    https://preview.redd.it/4oyez8zkda661.jpg?width=585&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=89b20c872d7e87933f2808831e368bebf5441913

    So uh yeah that's what I've made so far :D I'm planning on making more, tell me if you have any ideas or suggestions. I'm definitely going to make more.

    And here's the link if you want to buy any clothes or stickers or something

    submitted by /u/Jason_parkour
    [link] [comments]

    the crash to desktop with no warning or error message?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:36 AM PST

    dishonoured 2 crashed as i stood on top of the table that goes up and down in jindosh mansion, i was holding sokolov and pulled the lever to go up and it crashed to desktop without warning, i loaded into the game and did the same thing and it crashed in the exact same place when i pulled the lever. im playing corvo, spoiler bcz sokolov and the mansion

    submitted by /u/noxxiious
    [link] [comments]

    I did it! I got through the game clean!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:38 PM PST

    Took a long time but I wanted to share, i got through the game killing no one, not alerting anyone, and without upgrading my powers, three achievements in one, and I think seven including ones that are like do a mission this way, and post prologue

    submitted by /u/Skoboviik
    [link] [comments]

    What am I doing with my life?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:08 PM PST

    I need help with the Dishonored 1 ini

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:09 AM PST

    So, I wanted to make this game look a bit better through some ini tweaks. Sadly PCGamingWiki was unhelpful and the ini of Kakoii is either unfindable or broken.

    submitted by /u/Abraculax
    [link] [comments]

    What does the Yard key open?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:14 PM PST

    First dishonored and first mission. Haven't found use for the yard key.

    submitted by /u/FedererFan20
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to get Clean Hands and Ghost in Dishonored. Do I need to do any missions for Granny Rags?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:57 PM PST

    If I skip her final confrontation with Slackjaw will that void the trophy?

    I already got the the plat on PS4 and now I'm trying to get it on PS3. But I don't remember this detail.

    submitted by /u/Lfoboros
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment