• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Dishonored I just bought one of the best video game series for my little sister !!

    Dishonored I just bought one of the best video game series for my little sister !!


    I just bought one of the best video game series for my little sister !!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:38 AM PST

    4000 years

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:34 PM PST

    What

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:24 AM PST

    One of my favorite shots ��️#Dishonored2

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:48 AM PST

    I just beat the first game's DLC after beating the game years ago and replaying it recently

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Daud deserves his own game, he's one of the best antagonists I've ever seen. We should've gotten played as him in DOTO. I cannot believe what I've missed out on. Outside of the awesome powers (that are really just beta tests for Dishonored 2's powers), the story is just so amazing for a tragic hero, especially if you killed Daud as Corvo. And how it sets up the second game and its dlc is just amazing and I wished I played it first. The talks with the Outsider are amazing too because of how different they are from Corvo and Emily. Best Dishonored content, 10/10

    submitted by /u/H4ZRD_RS
    [link] [comments]

    Finally ended my first playthrough of D2 with the good and imo best ending.....what a fantastic game!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Just finished Dishonored

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Soo, I finished Dishonored along with its two story DLCs yesterday and I gotta say I get why people were so happy with it, the gameplay is great and I enjoy how your choices REALLY matter. It's not just the same cut and paste good/bad ending, there are elements of it but it's not as dry, heck you can even interrupt during a important scene thus giving your choice some impact.

    Bunch of officers being executed outside of the prison? Just kill the guy with the pistol, have the one who supervises the execution go like "what the fuck?!" Then try to kill the officers himself. So yeah, I truly did enjoy it but it's not without its issues.

    My main oomf was with the story for Daud and Corvo, you can see the betrayals a mile and a half away. Hey, Billie's not in the main game. She probably betrays you or die somehow, You know, Pendelton always seems so sus along with the other two(forgot their names. Plus the game felt too short, so they either betray me or something dramatic happens in the end.

    I just wish those betrayals didn't happen, but it's whatever. I genuinely enjoyed the game and its DLC, sad to say I can't play Dishonored 2 since I doubt it'd run very well.

    submitted by /u/SpaceBugRiven2
    [link] [comments]

    Technical difficulties on PS4

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Hey, I was hoping someone here may be able to help with this.

    I'm on my second play through of D2, new game plus. I'm on The Grand Palace mission, and when I open the game, go through the menu, and select "continue" the game loads just fine - if a little slowly. However, after about five seconds the game freezes and then crashes.

    I basically can't play the game at this point. I've tried putting the PS4 in safe mode, and it didn't really help. About a year ago I had this same issue, but I put down the game and when I replayed it and finished my first play though it was just fine....until now. Has anyone experienced this or know a fix?

    Thanks so much.

    submitted by /u/beast19384728294
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 or Death of the Outsider?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:48 PM PST

    I just finished dishonored 1 (with dlc) and loved every bit of it. Now that they're on sale on ps4, I'm debating wether to get dishonored 2 or DOTO first. I like the story but I'm more interested in good levels and cool powers.

    submitted by /u/Piipaw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment