• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    Dishonored The collection is complete now 😁🐀🐋

    Dishonored The collection is complete now ������


    The collection is complete now ������

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:57 AM PST

    What would Corvo have done if he arrived on time?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Do you think he would have cut the same swath across the city hunting down Daud and finding Emily?

    submitted by /u/gladtheembalmer
    [link] [comments]

    Black market?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Does it count as robbing the black market if you go in but don't knock out/ kill the vendor?

    submitted by /u/DoctaNofuchsgiveth
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with the nerfed blocking in D2?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Coming from D1, is there a way to practice the block timing?

    It's the same from Fallout 3 / NV versus FO4. Blocking got nerfed hard. And the input window in D2 is pretty tight? Any tips?

    Basically, I played D1 as an action game and wanna do the same in D2? Thanks

    submitted by /u/YunKen_4197
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way at all to fix the absolutely atrocious look acceleration in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    I'm trying to play Dishonored 2 on PS4 and I absolutely HATE the nonsense look smoothing/acceleration or whatever you want to call it. It makes it completely impossible to be precise, every time I try to look at anything I massively overshoot it and have to correct my aim. It makes the game nearly unplayable and I am genuinely baffled how anybody thought this was a good idea, it legitimately makes me a little bit sick with how horrible it feels.

    Please, PLEASE tell me there's a way to mitigate it on console. I've found that turning the sensitivity all the way up helps a tiny bit, but making any kind of major movement with the camera still sends distress signals to my brain and makes me feel like I'm about to get into a physical fight with the game itself.

    submitted by /u/bone838
    [link] [comments]

    About Chaos

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:24 AM PST

    I've read everywhere that this game rewards stealth and that you get punished for killing. The levels will get darker, tougher and the ending will be bad.

    So far I've been playing the first mission very stealthy. Putting everyone to sleep and choosing the nonlethal assassination.

    But I can't help but wonder if I miss something. The levels are obviously laid out for sneaking, and I have no desire to kill everyone, but after finishing the first level I've realised that all I did was use the choke grab and the sleep darts.
    My bag is full of unused pistols, grenades, spring mines, different darts etc. But how am I supposed to use these, if at the same time trying to play the game the "right" way?

    After the first mission, I went to the guy who does your upgrades and was disappointed to see that most of the upgrades were weapon related.

    Basically, will I be forced to play every single level, using only the choke and sleep darts if I want a good ending and play stealthy as the game wants you to? Or will I get to use all the guns, mines, darts, etc at some later point?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/FluffyBrudda
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 Survivor | Round 5

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:22 AM PST

    The Royal Physician is the next mission to go, with a neat 40% of the vote. I've got to say, I'm a little surprised people prefer The Light at the End to this, I was expecting that to go next. I've always enjoyed the different zones, it was nice to see a more populated area than Clavering Boulevard which was mostly just guards, and Sokolov's house is a cool little area. This is another level where I feel like there's so many cool little details that are easily missed; the gang ambush, the hidden room opened by turning the tap three times, Pratchett's safe combination, and more.

    Down to 5 missions now, I feel like this round might be a bit of a foregone conclusion but who knows, maybe there'll be some surprises...

    VOTE HERE


    How it works:

    Each round, you vote for your LEAST favorite Dishonored mission from the options available. After 48 hours I'll close voting, and eliminate the most voted mission, then we'll go again with the remaining 8 missions, voting for least favorite each time, until only 1 remains and is crowned the community's favorite mission in Dishonored 1.


    Missions still standing:

    • High Overseer Campbell
    • House of Pleasure
    • Lady Boyle's Last Party
    • Return to the Tower
    • The Light at the End

    Eliminated missions:

    • The Flooded District, 22.8%
    • The Loyalists, 43.8%
    • Dishonored, 39.6%
    • The Royal Physician, 40%
    submitted by /u/-Raid-
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 and DOTO feel stuttery on PC

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:20 AM PST

    I am playing on pc with 240hz refresh monitor with keyboard and mouse. PC slecs are i7 9750h and rtx 2070 with 16gb ram. I habe this weird frame pacing issue wherr game feels stuttery even though I get a high fps. Tried turning vsync on/off no change. I didn't get this issue with dishonored 1.

    submitted by /u/horndog769
    [link] [comments]

    Has anybody played D1 or D2 on the Xbox Series X? Curious about loading times

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:05 AM PST

    I loved the first two Dishonored games, but playing through trying not to be spotted I was constantly saving and reloading. The long load screens were brutal! Are they faster on the new consoles?

    submitted by /u/EscapeBoth
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game trolling with me?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:01 AM PST

    I just finished play DLC (the Knife of Dunwall), I completed all of them with ghost and no kills and at the last mission it say I've killed 1 guy, how is this possible?

    I am 100% sure I didn't kill anyone. If I replay the mission from menu, can I get the achievement?

    Will enemy be considered dead if I leave them on streets? There was one guy I left him in shallow water, can this kill him?

    submitted by /u/Elshad19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment