• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Dishonored I made a painting as a Christmas gift for a friend, I thought you all would enjoy :)

    Dishonored I made a painting as a Christmas gift for a friend, I thought you all would enjoy :)


    I made a painting as a Christmas gift for a friend, I thought you all would enjoy :)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:36 AM PST

    Got this for myself!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Free "wallpaper" no watermarks or anything. Use it all you want :D The resolution is 1366x768. You can make it bigger but it will have much more pixel.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:57 PM PST

    An idea for a new Dishonored game (Or another DLC for second game)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:18 AM PST

    I saw many people who wanted to play as Outsider in a new game, so here is my idea.
    When Billie Lurk set Outsider free, he managed to steal the Timepiece from the Void. In the game we can play as Outsider and we will try to kill the Cultists before they create yet another God in an alternative timeline. It came to my mind when I was listening to "The Month of Darkness". In the song it says:

    Believers roamed from town to town
    They spied every baby born, up and down
    Scouring the land for a child to use
    And ponderous, esoteric clues.

    So Outsider knows that and wants to end this madness once and for all, he travels back in time, goes to various places looking for clues. Every level will be like the Stilton's Manor level in Dishonored 2. Game will take place both in the past (4000 years ago) and the present (Emily's reign). When we go back in time we won't be able to use our pistol, grenades etc. We will only be able to use our sword. I haven't think of any powers for Outsider yet, but considering we had powers in every DLC and game so far I think Outsider should have some powers. Please tell me your ideas, I wanted to discuss this.

    submitted by /u/bugrahangureel
    [link] [comments]

    My new T for Yule

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Dishonored 1 Survivor | Final Round

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:09 AM PST

    In a somewhat sudden change in voting pattern, High Overseer Campbell has been eliminated! After checking the poll yesterday another mission had a firm lead but then High Overseer Campbell shot up and took the top spot, being eliminated with 55.6% of the vote! I've got to say I'm sad to see it go, it was my personal favorite of the remaining missions, though I do enjoy them all. It felt like such a perfect introduction to Dishonored, exposing you to the world, some key characters and some great minor ones too, and some really cool locations. It's packed full of environmental storytelling to boot. I particularly loved the Backyard area, it was a great addition that didn't need to be there since the devs could've just had you run back to Samuel across Clavering but they went above and beyond by giving you yet another area to mess around in.

    We're down to the final 2 missions now, and I'm excited to find out what wins! I'll leave this poll up a bit longer on account of it being Christmas, then I'll make a post announcing the final results in a few days time. Remember, vote for your LEAST favorite mission!

    VOTE HERE


    How it works:

    Each round, you vote for your LEAST favorite Dishonored mission from the options available. After 48 hours I'll close voting, and eliminate the most voted mission, then we'll go again with the remaining 8 missions, voting for least favorite each time, until only 1 remains and is crowned the community's favorite mission in Dishonored 1.


    Missions still standing:

    • Lady Boyle's Last Party
    • Return to the Tower

    Eliminated missions:

    • The Flooded District, 22.8%
    • The Loyalists, 43.8%
    • Dishonored, 39.6%
    • The Royal Physician, 40%
    • The Light at the End, 38.1%
    • House of Pleasure, 46.2%
    • High Overseer Campbell, 55.6%
    submitted by /u/-Raid-
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Dishonored 1 mission?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:09 PM PST

    Which one is your favorite main game mission?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GL0oMydays
    [link] [comments]

    Flesh and Steel

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:21 PM PST

    Just did my first playthrough of Dishonored 2. managed to beat it without taking the powers and without killing anyone on hard. I thought it fit with Corvo's character to refuse the Outsider's mark. But I'm very impressed with this game, because Arkane studios made it possible to DO a non powered run. There was always a non powered solution for everything. I really enjoyed the experience on the whole, and I will be playing an Emily ALL THE POWERS playthrough next!

    submitted by /u/we3n1ss
    [link] [comments]

    3090 but still feels choppy and laggy?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Am I missing something here, I'm getting 90-120fps at 4k but it just feels laggy still.. What is going on here, when moving the camera it just doesn't feel smooth at all, feels more like 30-60fps

    submitted by /u/laffles
    [link] [comments]

    Do Tallboys make a return in dishonored 2?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:52 AM PST

    So I just finished Dishonored 1 for the first time in my life and i loved every second of killing everyone in my path and the story was just one of its kind but one thing i hated about dishonored 1 was tallboys they were so annoying and I didn't know how to counter them effectively besides running away and i was wondering before i play dishonored 2 do they reappear?

    submitted by /u/Chayse9124
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so bad at stealth ��

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:44 PM PST

    I've just picked up three Dishonored games and started at 1 this week. I am so bad at being stealthy, I just end up getting spotted & taking everyone out. Chaos is high every mission and I miss out on a lot of the extra/side mission content because I'm just trying to get out alive 😂

    Is this going to affect the outcome of the game and does it get a lot harder to complete missions without being stealthy later in the game? Any tips welcome!

    submitted by /u/ladollyvita84
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment