• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Dishonored He is unconscious, don't worry

    Dishonored He is unconscious, don't worry


    He is unconscious, don't worry

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:19 AM PST

    My sister got me Dishonored 2 and death of the outsider for Christmas!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:45 PM PST

    My old fan art of Emily Kaldwin

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Total kills 4 on Global what??? [a little bit of spoilers will be here]

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:31 AM PST

    So im on my First play trough and what happened is that im on clockwork manshion and im doing no kill Run and what happened is that i looked at my stats and it says that i have 4 total kills in Global and When i look at current mission it says i have 1 kill and Global kill ratio is 1% but like i never killed anyone so like can anyone tell me what is going on and if it will affect my no kill Run please (also sorry if There are any mistakes english is not my national language)

    submitted by /u/DonatYY
    [link] [comments]

    I GOT THE ELEVATOR GLITCH TO WORK

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Best power

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Noob questions

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:48 PM PST

    Can I kill weepers without it counting against me? Also can they spot me? And what about Assassins? Can I kill them? Can they spot me? (they seem to spot me immediately) I am trying to do non lethal ghost. (Dishonored 1)

    submitted by /u/FedererFan20
    [link] [comments]

    Is Jindosh's puzzle based on Einstein's puzzle?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Can't lower my chaos level in dishonored 2

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:22 AM PST

    I just bought this game recently and i loved it. when i know chaos level can drastically change the ending i decided to do low chaos as my first playthrough. But it doesn't matter how hard i try to kill less people and stay undetected in mission 2 and 3, my overall chaos level is still high. Even though in mission 1 i did kill everyone because i felt betrayed, but in mission 2 and 3 my performance graph shows me in the up right corner (only kill a few poeple and mostly stay undetected) but my overall chaos level is still high.

    playing like this felt sucks because i had to reload over and over again to do decent run but it didn't do anything. but i also don't want to get a bad ending. anyone know any tips?

    P.S. Sorry for my bad english

    submitted by /u/fapperzss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment