• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Dishonored Am I the only one who just can't bring themselves to do non-lethal boyle manor?

    Dishonored Am I the only one who just can't bring themselves to do non-lethal boyle manor?


    Am I the only one who just can't bring themselves to do non-lethal boyle manor?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:22 AM PST

    I did it the first time when I was doing my original clean hands run, but now I just can't bring myself to anymore. As a woman, the implications of what happen to her just make me too uncomfortable to do anything but kill her.

    What happens to her is not an ironic twist like a lot of the other targets. It's just gross and cruel.

    submitted by /u/assbutt_Angelface
    [link] [comments]

    (Reupload) The beginning of Dishonored but from Daud's and Corvo's point of view.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:23 PM PST

    To exercise my stealth skills and satisfy my completionism in Dishonored 2, I arbitrarily set myself the goal of a run with no kills, no detections, and no bodies found, while still collecting all items and completing all mutually compatible special actions. Mission(s) complete!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:29 AM PST

    Google Trends for the past week. Worldwide is nearly identical to U.S.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:34 PM PST

    Killing Lady Boyle with Clean Hands

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:42 PM PST

    How do people recognize your mask at Lady Boyle’s party during a ghost run?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:59 PM PST

    I was doing my ghost clean hands mostly flesh and steel run. (Which I finished) and I realized even though I had never been seen until that point, everyone still recognized the mask as the one from the posters. But they haven't ever seen me? For a game that pays such attention to detail it was kind of surprising that even though the posters stay empty during ghost, the party guests and Boyles still know who's mask it is.

    submitted by /u/IzzyJV
    [link] [comments]

    My proudest achievements so far. Low Chaos/No Kills run.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:57 AM PST

    EDIT: ACHIEVEMENTS

    I just recently got Dishonored 2 on the playlist, and as some of you may have seen I am pretty darn stoked to be able to play it.

    This is my first playthrough and I'm going for the low chaos/no kill achievement with Emily and I've only achieved 13 out of 50 so far, but I am super proud of this!

    I did the SILENCE achievement where you must eliminate Kirin Jindosh without him being aware that you are there with No Powers at all. It was quite difficult, but nonetheless I did it and I am so darn proud

    submitted by /u/SpinalPrizon
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 main menu is beautiful

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:20 AM PST

    Playing DS2 again and the main menu is just so good with Emily in the throne and Corvo behind her with the void as the backdrop. And like everything else about it is amazing. Same goes for DS1 not sure which I like more

    submitted by /u/IssaLlama-
    [link] [comments]

    What is the secret achievement on Xbox?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:09 PM PST

    Is there any easy way to browse all the concept art? The wiki is being convoluted

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:54 PM PST

    When I go the wiki for the original game and click on concept art links it instead goes to the topic of what the concept art is about, whales etc. Any easy way to view all the concept art? Love the style.

    submitted by /u/Prince-Cola
    [link] [comments]

    'Dishonored' tattoo at US Capitol riots mistaken for Antifa symbol

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:34 PM PST

    New player struggling with D2

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:08 AM PST

    I picked up D2 on gamepass a few days ago and I've been really struggling with it. I had to put it down after not getting very far just because I was so frustrated.

    I just don't understand how you're supposed to stealth certain sections. I understand it's possible, and easy for people who've played the game, but some parts I just couldn't fathom.

    For example, a room with only one entrance and 3 people inside, all huddled together talking. I tried sneaking though the door and they all saw me (obviously). I tried attracting one of them to door by throwing a glass and they all heard walked out together and all attacked me simultaneously. So what was I supposed to do? I just ended up running in and killing them but I wanted to be able to stealth kill them. It is, after all, a stealth game.

    So often I found enemies standing in a room, far away from the door, making it impossible for me to get to them without them seeing me.

    It isn't just indoor sections that were problematic though. Once I went outside for the first time, into the city, through the whole section there were bottlenecks with barely any side passages, forcing you to go through a specific part, where there were of course guards. Patrol routes of guards were also really odd. For example, I watched a guard patrol back and forth in front of a little dead end passage. So I waited till he walked away a bit and snuck into the passage. And waited. And waited. And I peered out, and he had suddenly stopped walking as far, now stopping just short of the passageway and tuning back.

    I really don't want to give up on the game so any help would be appreciated. And I know I'm probably just being stupid here but honestly I was just so frustrated I didn't find it enjoyable at all.

    Oh and please no spoilers for the game as I was only very early on

    submitted by /u/epicmemetime15
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 suddenly won't load anymore.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    I have 95 hours invested into the game, and my laptop has played it just fine up until recently. Now, suddenly, it just flashes black.

    I've verified the files, uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and all it does it just flash black. I haven't modified the files in anyway. No other game does this.

    Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ThisIsaRantAccount
    [link] [comments]

    The music in the Burrows Lighthouse?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:55 PM PST

    anyone know or have the music that plays in the Burrow's Lighthouse? Plays once you enter the base and during Havelock's monologue.

    submitted by /u/MajiDel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment