• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Dishonored Concept art of a super potion, guess it never made it into the game.

    Dishonored Concept art of a super potion, guess it never made it into the game.


    Concept art of a super potion, guess it never made it into the game.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:13 AM PST

    Ok I need your help

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:55 PM PST

    I'm in a server on discord that is based off of dishonored and it's dying I'm trying to work with the mod to get it up and running again https://disboard.org/server/523798159760031754

    submitted by /u/Marcuslebron
    [link] [comments]

    DCT Bonfires - how do I double-jump Blink up to the island?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:54 AM PST

    Hey, y'all. Because there's still a pandemic going on and I hate myself, I'm trying to get all the achievements for Dunwall City Trials. Daredevil is difficult, but I've encountered a problem making a frustrating challenge just that more annoying - I can't reliably get to the island above the map.

    Accessible only by a large slanted building, the island in question is the chunk of rock and root floating in the Void where Emily's doll, Mrs. Pilsen, is placed. I've gotten the achievement for collecting all 10 dolls so I've made it up there before and a few times after, but I can't reproduce the jump! Seriously - every time I try, the jump is either canceled out by the slanted building's incline or I miss my mark and Corvo plummets into nothingness.

    I read through an old Daredevil guide which all-too-briefly mentioned this particular jump. While the forum post was archived, the image showing the spot for the sprint-double-jump was not, and only through sheer luck can I ever make the jump, perhaps 1 out of 30 times.

    Anyone have any tips for me, or a video clearly showing the precise jump spot exactly? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ExpressNumber
    [link] [comments]

    A question for you enciclopedy rats

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:18 AM PST

    What happened with Piero in dishonored 2? Like, he was finally caught perving on someone? Or Just died? I'm a real fan of the intelectual side of the empire, Jindosh, Sokolov, Hypatia etc., so i would like to know.

    submitted by /u/TheBackofTheStageGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Besides blink or far reach, what would you say your most used power is?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:23 PM PST

    My most used would probably be domino.

    submitted by /u/doctorducc
    [link] [comments]

    Any one seen this media was say protester was a communist with communist tattoos ��

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:26 AM PST

    Advice about how to continue my playthrough of 2

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:10 AM PST

    So I've had a weird relationship with dishonored 2, everytime I get decently far in it something happens that forces me to start a new save, I've probably started the game about 4 times and haven't finished it yet. Anyway in my most recent attempt I did the first level and as I had replayed the next portion of the game quite a few times I decided to take a break for a few months. When I returned I was under the impression that I hadn't killed anyone in the first chapter so fast forward about 15 hours and I remember that a guy I was strangling in the first chapter got killed by another guy and that counted as a kill for me, so idk what to do now, do I finish the game with as little kills as possible or do I just play normally?

    submitted by /u/Cosmic_Oz
    [link] [comments]

    .

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:08 PM PST

    I'm new to Dishonored as a whole and I'm playing Dishonored 2 and I want to know what I should use my runes on. What is the best power to have.

    I'm on mission 4 btw

    submitted by /u/SexyMountainTopGL
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 (XBO) is $7.91 on Amazon

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:39 PM PST

    Does dishonored 2 have a free play mode after the campaign is over?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Title says everything

    submitted by /u/Marcuslebron
    [link] [comments]

    Wrote some lore for dishonerd. I knows it bad but what does this subreddit think?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:02 PM PST

    The plauge takes the world and daud becomes the outsider. Hundreds of years later and a city like dunwall is formed and a new empire. The past empire is forgotten. Just like the one before corvos time. Corvos mask becomes a artifact of sort. And while it's useless to those without the mark. If you have the mark. You have ultimate power. If you have the mark and no mask then your powerless. Corvos sword is corrupted like the knife that created the outsider and becomes very powerful. The city where dunwall once was is now know as 'Bluehall' ( not a good name so please give me a better one ) you are Jayson Glass (idk just one that I made up again) and you were low ranked Guard who is caught helping a assassin away. (While in realty you attempted to stop him) you were stabbed in the eye by him and are left one eyed. You escape from prison. The plauge takes the city over time. You eventually see the outsider (aka daud also I didn't mention but it would be him from the 1st game in his red assassin's outfit)and he gives you the mark and the mask. Not the sword yet tho. You decide to kill the men who imprisoned you and attempt the find the assassin. You also hope to find some way of finding the heir and hopefully future emperor (boy cuz last time it was a girl lol) you eventually take down the guard and find out about a plot to kill a loyal guard captain and take control of the city from the corrupt leader (basically 2 corrupt guys fighting but one killing a good captain) you save the Capitan and go after the assassin. You find the blade when going through some ruins only to realize this wasn't bluehall. This was the flood district from dunwall. As the parts around the northern river were always Ingored. Most people thought this was just a old section of bluehall. You find corvos blade along the way and kill the assassin in the flood district with the blade. You find out the heir was killed. (He wasn't a lil kid more like teens or early 20s) you then go the king sparrow island where the new 'tower' is and kill the corrupt leader. You then have the option to leave the city and let it unfold or take control. Either way the city is going to collapse.

    submitted by /u/Gameing-Boi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment