• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Dishonored Dishonored Iceberg

    Dishonored Dishonored Iceberg


    Dishonored Iceberg

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:50 AM PST

    Has anyone ever made a Dishonored Iceberg? I been searching and found nothing

    Edit: sorry for the confusion, Icebergs are tier lists that start at at the tip with more well know facts and theories and the farther you go down the more obscure they are, it is based on Icebergs, hence the name, an example is the mario 64 iceberg,

    submitted by /u/HYDRAKITTTEN123
    [link] [comments]

    Is Aramis and Billie canonically saved in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:38 AM PST

    In the beginning of DOTO Billie mentioned losing her arm and eye but her right arm seems the be functioning before the Outsider modified it and I don't recall moving artificial limbs being a thing in Dishonored.

    Does this mean her arm is artificial from the start or did Emily change the past with her remembering the old timeline?

    submitted by /u/namkaeng852
    [link] [comments]

    How does the DLC fit within the dishonored 1 storyline ?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:33 PM PST

    I just finished playing Brigmore witches and I am a bit confused by the ending. During my first run of the main game, I killed Daud. But at the end of the DLC, Corvo decided to spare him during a cutscene. (I know this is going to play some sort of role in the third game).

    So I was wondering, which of the outcomes is canon ? Did the Brigmore witches ending overwrite the main game's choices ?

    Sorry if this is a weird question, but I want to go into the sequels knowing what's going on 😅

    submitted by /u/Kempell
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 on XSX having issues saving

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:47 PM PST

    Every time I try to save on my Xbox series x in dishonored 2 I'm prompted with a saving error. Anyone else having this sort of issue?

    submitted by /u/PlatosPlay-Dough
    [link] [comments]

    At least he knows a good game

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:57 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment