• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Dishonored Anyone have any idea how to dress like this Dishonored concept art?

    Dishonored Anyone have any idea how to dress like this Dishonored concept art?


    Anyone have any idea how to dress like this Dishonored concept art?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:48 AM PST

    Quick doodle I did of them <3

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:54 PM PST

    Dishonored's Steampunk is superior to Cyberpunk 2077's Cyberpunk.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:58 PM PST

    I had an epiphany after playing Dishonored after my playthrough of CDPR's Cyberpunk 2077. In that the way Arkane utilized the Steampunk genre is way superior in comparison with what CDPR did with Cyberpunk.

    First things first, it's not just Steampunk. It's also magic and Lovecraftian mystery/horror elements that add a charming twist to the Steampunk setting. The lore and world building of Dishonored is also surprisingly deep in that regard. And most important of all, it's subtle.

    Cyberpunk 2077's world doesn't have that kind of charm or twist. Nor is it subtle. Dishonored's story can be replicated in any other setting or genre as well. It's not entirely reliant on being Steampunk to work, the setting only enhances it. Whereas basically every plot point in Cyberpunk 2077 boils down to "oh, well because Cyberpunk"

    What I'm basically struggling to say is, in Dishonored, the story takes priority over the genre unlike Cyberpunk 2077 that shoves it's themes and ideology in your face without providing much incentive.

    Though admittedly characters and dialog of Cyberpunk 2077 have better writing and are relatively nuanced, the game just didn't make me like the genre more than i already did before playing it. It didn't do anything new or interesting with it that i didn't already expect. It briefly explores what makes Cyberpunk interesting to begin with, but not enough to impress me at all.

    While on the other hand all Dishonored games make me fall in love with the genre everytime i play them. Most characters aren't as impressively crafted like Johnny Silverhand or Panam or Judy or most side characters from Cyberpunk 2077 (with the exception of Corvo and Daud which bury V six feet deep under the ground when it comes to being an interesting main character) it's still a very atmospheric game and the world is so much more believable and charming than it's Cyberpunk 2077 counterpart.

    But that's just what i figured. I would love to know what you guys think. On my opinion Cyberpunk 2077 and Dishonored should be compared more often. On a side note i think the first person mechanics are way better done in Dishonored as well.

    submitted by /u/FullHD_hunter
    [link] [comments]

    CHLOROFORM

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:29 AM PST

    HOW. HOW DID IT TAKE UNTIL MY THIRD PLAYTHROUGH OF DISHONORED 2 TO REALIZE THIS. Maybe I'm just profoundly dense and everyone else already knows about this, but just in case anyone else isn't aware, you can throw the bottles of chloroform you find, frequently in bathrooms (they're all over the treatment rooms in Addermire), and take out whole groups of guards nonlethally. The sound of the bottle shattering attracts them, and they come running like lemmings, only to pass out from the fumes. This legitimately changed my life. Specifically the dining hall in Addermire, where one of the runes is positioned up on a wall as a decoration, trying to take those guards out nonlethally has always been a pain, and I will suffer no longer.

    submitted by /u/azb1812
    [link] [comments]

    Something that kinda bothered me about the first game

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:46 PM PST

    How are they able to know about the mask? Ie that the killer has one and what it looks like in a Ghost play through?

    submitted by /u/ottersintuxedos
    [link] [comments]

    I remember watching the E3 announcement for Dishonored 2 and being so excited for it, I even ordered the collector's edition because of how much I loved the first game! I lost my motivation to play, but now over four years later I finally finished it and I'm glad I revived my love for the series!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:38 AM PST

    I started to learn drawing digitally, this is my quite first serious attempt, thought would be nice to share it here as its Emily, small info: no reference was used, if you have any advice how to improve - dew it

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:13 AM PST

    Dishonored Tarot & Playing Card. I don't want them and I'd rather give them to someone as opposed to throwing them away. If you'd like them, dm me and I'll mail them to you.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:32 AM PST

    Am I the only one who thought there wasnt enough differences in Chaos levels in D2 than there were in D1?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    In D1 there were so many cool easter eggs to find in different chaos levels and how people interacted with you. And also the levels themselves changed.

    I feel like D2 completely lacks this other than the ending you can get. Am I alone?

    submitted by /u/IndyThang
    [link] [comments]

    What's everyone's favorite city?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:08 AM PST

    The Outsiders fascination with Corvo

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:33 AM PST

    Is this because of corvos canonical restrain from violence? What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Tsole96
    [link] [comments]

    Rapid Displade DOTO

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:49 AM PST

    Do you guys leave this bonecharm on? How do you all feel about it for billie?

    submitted by /u/Tsole96
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the first game

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:19 PM PST

    So on the difficulty select screen when you hover over the easy option you see a male face and I was just curious as to if that's what Corvo actually looks like? Ive only played the first game so no major spoilers for the the next 2 games please.

    submitted by /u/Mrmuzz720
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment