• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Dishonored I got this bottle for my bathing salts. It's not much but it feels nice to have a bit more dishonored in every day.

    Dishonored I got this bottle for my bathing salts. It's not much but it feels nice to have a bit more dishonored in every day.


    I got this bottle for my bathing salts. It's not much but it feels nice to have a bit more dishonored in every day.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:01 AM PST

    Should I play the DLCs?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:41 AM PST

    So I just recently finished dishonered for the first time and I loved it so much that I instantly bought dishonered 2 but stupidly I forgot I had all the DLCs for the first game. I'm up to mission 4 in dishonered 2 so what I'm wondering if I should stop and go back to play the DLCs first or just finish the game first then go back to play them? Thanks

    submitted by /u/bin364
    [link] [comments]

    He do be floating

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:37 PM PST

    Dishonored doodle i'll never finish :')

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:26 PM PST

    Samuel Has Had Enough of My BS

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:47 AM PST

    I found a very disturbing tidbit for The Flooded District

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:49 PM PST

    Originally, Daud was scripted to cut off Corvo's hand so he can't use his powers

    The objective is to find your severed hand or finish the game without your powers

    (How can Corvo fight with one hand, that would be extremely difficult for him to do)

    submitted by /u/liroiroque478
    [link] [comments]

    delilah

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:58 AM PST

    Has anyone played Dishonored 2 in black and white mode ?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:06 AM PST

    "He never stopped killing, you know." This was in a letter from "T" in the opening of DOTO. So canon Daud DLC is the lethal approach?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:18 PM PST

    I always wondered. Sometimes it seemed like he wanted redemption, to do things differently. Guess not? What do you guys think? Was Daud as lethal as ever in The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches?

    submitted by /u/Northstars97
    [link] [comments]

    Best mid-game mission?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Should I buy the collection on PS4? I'm afraid of loading times.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:23 PM PST

    Wanted to try this saga since it looks fun to me, but I hate long loading screens and a friend told me that Dishonored 2 on PS4 is a pain because every time you die you have to reload and it takes up to one min.

    People who have played it on PS4, how bad it really is?

    submitted by /u/landismo
    [link] [comments]

    Best of dishonored ?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:46 AM PST

    Headhunter Achievement is infuriating

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:13 PM PST

    I have been replaying assassins run over and over again for hours and hours. To anyone who has the achievement: HOW?

    submitted by /u/CheekEater420
    [link] [comments]

    Emily Kaldwin is without a daud a witch!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:05 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment