• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Dishonored My new Dishonored artwork - "Dunwall Knife". Not without a dead guard in the corner, of course 😁. Acryl on canvas board, 50x60 cm.

    Dishonored My new Dishonored artwork - "Dunwall Knife". Not without a dead guard in the corner, of course ��. Acryl on canvas board, 50x60 cm.


    My new Dishonored artwork - "Dunwall Knife". Not without a dead guard in the corner, of course ��. Acryl on canvas board, 50x60 cm.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:53 AM PST

    Got to paint Corvo Attano, the portrait from Dishonored 2! I'm still messing around with colors and blending but I'm very pleased with this one.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:30 AM PST

    Broke out a spreadsheet and got my Eureka achievement

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:46 AM PST

    I really wish assassination targets were better fencers

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:36 PM PST

    I always want to have cinematic duel with them but they go down so fast :/ I wish they had more health and could somehow avoid the finishers or something like this

    submitted by /u/Errrnestoo
    [link] [comments]

    Games similar to Dishonored outside of the stealth genre

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:28 PM PST

    Title. By this i mean games that drop you in an area with an objective and various smaller storylines you can observe/interact with in that area.

    For example, Bioshock Infinite and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

    submitted by /u/psychiconion69
    [link] [comments]

    I want to know if my potato can play the 7th lvl (dishonored 2)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:49 AM PST

    ok so I kinda got spoiled and I know that there is a time travel or something similar that overlaps different maps. I can hardly get a constant 60fps with some not so occasional drops, mostly due to my processor. another thing that may cause issues when that mechanic is introduced is the ram. I have 8gigabytes and on only one map the game is using about 70-85%, so it could cause some issues. the processor is a quad core i5 or 3.10hz , the graphics card a gtx1070. Im asking it since I didn't advance a lot on the story and if that will stop me from playing I want to just uninstall it and play it when I will be able to run it better.

    submitted by /u/juan_the_horse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment